Sponsored

Dashboard gauges help - how to move speedometer to center?

pjb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ford xlt regular cab 5.0
my digital mph was originally in middle of my dash and now it has moved over to the right. Does anyone know how to move it back to center? thanks
Sponsored

John_C

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A PowerBoost
Turn your lane centering off
Now I'm curious. Mine used to be in the center as well, but it never came back. I was going to read the manual again to try and figure it out, but in my truck, turning off lane centering doesn't switch the view back to the speed, it just turns off the green lines and still shows a truck on a road. Am I missing something?

Buschlatte

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Maybe it’s the my view page your on? Take a picture and post it.

2022xltrick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 PB Lariat
Bump to this topic, The 'Larger' centered speedo only appears for me for a few seconds at startup. Then only showed the truck in the center with speedo as a smaller number on the side. I have turned off lane keep assist and it only turns the lines off and keep the truck in the center. I will try and take photos next time I am in the truck.

Kidder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 3.5EB SCREW 157"
Are you seeing this? If so, you have something else set as a primary (warning message in the pic), or tripmeter, or music, etc. Did you happen to set your profile with a screen you may not have wanted as the default? I have a Lariat so I'm just going by what I've seen with XLTs.

Ford F-150 Dashboard gauges help - how to move speedometer to center? gauges
Sponsored

Last edited: