Sponsored

Dashboard and Center Console 120v Outlets - No Power

Platimatter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 701
Hi All,
Seems my power outlets on the dashboard and on the back of the center console (for rear passengers) decided to quit working. I've pulled the fuses which looked fine, tried to unplug the inverter and plug it back in and all that did was make the orange light come on a bit longer before going out. When I start the truck I will see the orange indicator light come on after few seconds then go out immediately. Not sure what the deal is but not getting any power from either outlet. The USB's right next to them work fine. Any suggestions tips would be greatly appreciated to avoid taking the truck in.
Sponsored

F150 4X4

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Hi All,
Seems my power outlets on the dashboard and on the back of the center console (for rear passengers) decided to quit working. I've pulled the fuses which looked fine, tried to unplug the inverter and plug it back in and all that did was make the orange light come on a bit longer before going out. When I start the truck I will see the orange indicator light come on after few seconds then go out immediately. Not sure what the deal is but not getting any power from either outlet. The USB's right next to them work fine. Any suggestions tips would be greatly appreciated to avoid taking the truck in.
Mine are doing the same thing but my orange light never has come on. Do you happen to remember the fuse number for outlet's ?

OP
OP
Platimatter

Platimatter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 701
Underhood fusebox - 32, 33, 34
Sponsored