Dark Bronze Wheels?

diambo4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Screw 4x4
Occupation
Assassin
I have a white single cab and am probably going to powdercoat my OEM 20inch chrome wheels in a bronze color.....about $1k....Better than $1k in new tires and ~2k in wheels.
I would not. You should be able to get a good set of aftermarket wheels for $800-$1400 during black Friday sales.

FireMedic37

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 XLT SC, 2022 Lariat SC PB
Occupation
Firefighter
You can buy Insurgents for $880 and sell the stock wheels for close to the same.

diambo4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Screw 4x4
Occupation
Assassin
Because it's a poor investment especially at that price point. I would not pay more than $500 to powdercoat wheels....especially stock ones. You still have boring OEM wheels that everyone has. With aftermarket wheels you have different designs/sizes to choose from, you get to have another set of wheels and if you decide to sell the truck and get another one you can keep your aftermarket wheels or sell them to buy a new set for the new truck. YMMV.

And as mentioned above, you can sell your OEM wheels to fund the purchase of new wheels. But again, you don't want to do this if you're one of those people who sell vehicles every 2-3 years.

Sponsored

aa2021F150KR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch 4x4 v6 Eco
Has anyone been able to find a good aftermarket bronze/gold wheel to match the two tone 'Stone Grey' on a King Ranch? Leaning towards the Method 305s but not sure if they will look off. Don't really want to go all black.

FireMedic37

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 XLT SC, 2022 Lariat SC PB
Occupation
Firefighter
please elaborate
Bronze insurgents are on black Friday special right now with a discount code. And then list the stock wheels for.sale here, on Craigslist, Facebook, etc...pretty straight forward.

Spacefx4

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 eco boost
What is the difference between Fox's 2.0 kit (like this) vs Fox's 2.5 perf kit you're talking about? I am looking to get some Fox's coilovers to level my truck and better riding.
The fox 2.0 is their entry level non adjustable coilover kit with a 2” shock body. IMO probably good for 90% of applications and will give a better than stock ride. The 2.5 is a bigger shock body, has the ability to tune the both the fast and slow compression with the click of a switch. it also has a reservoir for more oil to prevent fading with prolonged use like Running hard on rough roads for extended periods. I also want the ability to soften the suspension up for the floaty raptor feel on daily driving and prolonged off road use or tighten it up for spirited driving without the wife and kids onboard. I had bilstein kit on my last 2015 f150 and although way better than stock, I wanted more of that premium suspension feel. My current truck I bought with the rough country level already installed.
Sponsored