• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
Just now, 4:30 and 5 was all that was left. I snagged a 5pm.

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
I have a pro time slot for midday and I don't know which I should go to yet. I heard that someone had a towing demonstration at the pro event

OP
OP

IceBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW ID4
I have a pro time slot for midday and I don't know which I should go to yet. I heard that someone had a towing demonstration at the pro event
Might be able to go to both. Seems like anyone can sign up for the evening one...doesn't ask for a reservation number and the registration link is available to the public.

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
Might be able to go to both. Seems like anyone can sign up for the evening one...doesn't ask for a reservation number and the registration link is available to the public.
Ya, I don't think I'm going to be able to justify going to both, it's about 45 minutes away and I would have to drive home between more than likely.

Sponsored

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
And it's full. I got the invite email right at 2:00 and was able to register for the 4:00. Here is how it went down (all times Central)
1:59 - Web site showed placeholder screen (no locations)
2:00 - Dallas open for 4:00, 4:30, 5:00, and 5:30
2:10 - 4:00 full (all us retired folks)
2:14 - 5:30 full (all you working folks)
2:25 - Registration full

Bippers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1965 Thunderbird 2014 Honda Accord
Occupation
Chemical Engineer
For a point of reference at the D.C. event it was fairly empty and they really didn't care what time you were there. Honestly I bet if you didn't even get a slot you could walk up there. They didn't ask for my reservation number or anything just sign a waiver.

Last edited:

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
It's possible I may not go. I am going to go soon and test drive an ice f150 to get my $50 from the state fair and to better check out the interior.
This event honestly is just a 'wow look how fast it is'. The personell at this doesn't have information that Ford hasn't released and other than voicing my opinion on the Pro ER and learning more about towing range ( probably won't really know till I try with my trailer) I don't know if there's really anything new to learn here.

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 KR F150
For a point of reference at the D.C. event it was fairly empty and they really didn't care what time you were there. Honestly I bet if you didn't even get a slot you could walk up there. They didn't ask for my reservation number or anything just sign a waiver.
They were checking that you were on the reservation list when you checked in.

Hamtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
KIA Sorento, Tesla X
Occupation
Lawyer
They were checking that you were on the reservation list when you checked in.
I went to the NY/NJ event today. I had the last slot of the day at 6PM. I arrived at 5:45. Under 30 people were there and they still asked for my reservation time slot and my name.

My only complaint is that the only experience with the cabin was during the ride along.

Sponsored

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
I went to the NY/NJ event today. I had the last slot of the day at 6PM. I arrived at 5:45. Under 30 people were there and they still asked for my reservation time slot and my name.

My only complaint is that the only experience with the cabin was during the ride along.
The cabin is the same as a regular f150 other than the screen. The upgrade screen on the current lariat and higher is the base screen on the lightning. Also all lightning get the digital instrument cluster. But the seats/console/dash should be the same between the equivalent trims of the current truck on dealer lots and the lightning.

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
I have a reservation at the pro event for 12:45 that I am going to cancel. If anyone wants to try to pick it up I will wait a bit and we can try to coordinate.
Sponsored