First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
02 Lightning, 18 TT 5.0 platinum, 21 rcsb 5.0
Occupation
Real estate / Automotive customization
What's up guys. I know a few have seen the videos of the gray truck I'm building currently. Here's a little teaser for my single cab.

Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
That’s pretty awesome. Love the colors! But I’d like to have a pure white option though...

OP
OP
Mrboom_5.0

Mrboom_5.0

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
That’s pretty awesome. Love the colors! But I’d like to have a pure white option though...
Thank you!

Pure white is definitely doable, Diode Dynamics offers a true rgbW product. I just had these parts on the shelf.

Tecdiver

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Corporate shill
That's cool stuff. I had KITT lights on my firebird as a high-schooler (88-89). If I wasn't such an old fogie I think I might do something like this on my 2021 Lariat PB!

OP
OP
Mrboom_5.0

Mrboom_5.0

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
That's cool stuff. I had KITT lights on my firebird as a high-schooler (88-89). If I wasn't such an old fogie I think I might do something like this on my 2021 Lariat PB!
Haha thank you!

Sponsored

OnlyFords

First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150
On the truck!

Screenshot_20210318-133935_Instagram.jpg
Damn I love single cabs... Currently have a 2019 single cab, but have to upgrade to a crew cab for future tiny passengers lol. Are these customized Ford headlights? What did it take to hook them up in a non-LED equipped truck? These look NASTY, I want them lol

mirel904

First Name
Mirel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Powerboost
Occupation
Logistics
Hello, first of all, thank you for the video. The headlights look awesome. I am a first time truck owner and purchased a 2021 F150 XL. I love the truck and I have the mod bug. I would love to upgrade my headlights to something cooler like the xlt/lariat models have with the LED. Is this possible for my truck? Do i have to purchase upgraded headlights? any recommendations help. Thanks so much.

-Mirel

Ford F-150 Custom 2021 LED F-150 headlights! IMG_6079

OP
OP
Mrboom_5.0

Mrboom_5.0

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Hello, first of all, thank you for the video. The headlights look awesome. I am a first time truck owner and purchased a 2021 F150 XL. I love the truck and I have the mod bug. I would love to upgrade my headlights to something cooler like the xlt/lariat models have with the LED. Is this possible for my truck? Do i have to purchase upgraded headlights? any recommendations help. Thanks so much.

-Mirel

IMG_6079.jpg
Yep, Your stock headlights can definitely be customized. And done cheaper than getting the higher trim headlights and custom harness.

Sponsored

mirel904

First Name
Mirel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Powerboost
Occupation
Logistics
Yep, Your stock headlights can definitely be customized. And done cheaper than getting the higher trim headlights and custom harness.
Matt, thanks for taking the time to reply. What kind of upgrades can be done with my headlights? I saw a higher trim model 2021 earlier today and them LED around the side of the headlights looked sweet :-D

OP
OP
Mrboom_5.0

Mrboom_5.0

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Could add a similar style halo type ked strip along the outer border of the lights. Retrofit projectors into them. And custom paint. For starters!

Vulnox

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 502A, 3.5L PowerBoost
Just don't mod your stock headlights by throwing LED bulbs in the reflector assembly, all you do is send bright light everywhere, including in other driver's eyes. Even if you were fine with that, the lack of good direction of the light means your actual light on the road isn't much improved. You can find companies that retrofit stock assemblies with proper projection assemblies and that, and they are less expensive.

But putting the brightest bulb in an XL reflector assembly is bad for everyone, but many do it because it's super cheap. The results are just not good though. I drive by people a couple times a week with LED or HID bulbs in old vehicles with reflectors, and not only is it blinding but you can see the light pattern is awful.

mirel904

First Name
Mirel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Powerboost
Occupation
Logistics
Could add a similar style halo type ked strip along the outer border of the lights. Retrofit projectors into them. And custom paint. For starters!
im very interested in doing that. Sounds awesome actually. Do you have a website I can check out? Can you provide me with a quote?

QuickShift24

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 STX
What's up guys. I know a few have seen the videos of the gray truck I'm building currently. Here's a little teaser for my single cab.

Love the headlights. How can I contact you to discuss a quote for modifications to my current headlights?
Sponsored