Sponsored

Current Shipping Delays

KPM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
current 2014 f150 screw fx4 waiting 2022 f150
how do you find out if you’re on United road or another carrier?
@s.v.t. I just went to United road and put my vin in. If they are your contractor your order will populate but say inactive. At some point it went to pending then an estimated date populated.
Sponsored

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
I did but maybe didn’t dig deep enough. No need at this point. United road is showing my estimated delivery date of 7/28!!!!!
Congratulations! My truck is on UR in route to my dealer today, f'in excited is an understatement!
If I pick it up tomorrow it will be exactly 6 months, order 1/29, pick up 7/28

Mitch42

First Name
mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 ram 1500 21 Platinum Expedition
Occupation
auto repair
@s.v.t. I just went to United road and put my vin in. If they are your contractor your order will populate but say inactive. At some point it went to pending then an estimated date populated.
Where did you enter your vin# I went on site and do not even see a search menu
TIA

crispycritter82

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Ford Escape
At least yours has shipped...I am stuck at "built, awaiting shipping".
This is my most recent after 4 delays. It specified the vehicle has shipped and the shipped bubble is filled.

Ford F-150 Current Shipping Delays Screenshot_20220727-100619

KPM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
current 2014 f150 screw fx4 waiting 2022 f150
Go to United road website from you phone than delivery receipts. I watched a YouTube video from a bronco owner who shared how to do this. Can’t find the video to post. Sorry

Sponsored

s.v.t.

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Building..
Well my salesman texted that my truck came in last night. Still shows as in transit on Ford’s tracker. I am not surprised. Interested to see the condition and rear end, and lock it up of course!
At this point for the price, and having all the features that you can’t get anymore (360 camera, etc), I’d be really hard pressed to not buy it.

mik6235

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat (ordered) 2012 F150 Platinum
Occupation
pilot
Question on delivery through United Road. I looked up my VIN and it showed a load number on the delivery receipts look up. No estimated arrival or pick up. Could that mean it is delivered? Not sure what I am seeing.

Mcbutter

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F250
Occupation
System Protection Technician
Question on delivery through United Road. I looked up my VIN and it showed a load number on the delivery receipts look up. No estimated arrival or pick up. Could that mean it is delivered? Not sure what I am seeing.
That's about the extent you'll get from looking that way. It's possible to make an OVISS account and see more info about what vehicles are waiting to get to your dealership but some emails (Yahoo or Gmail for example) won't work. I've tried it on several, but some people can get it to work. It's very strange. On your phone you can also register to it where you look up the vin, then you'll receive delivery invoices every time vehicles are delivered to your dealership for one month.

LariatOfFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F-150 XLT
Still awaiting shipment. Original ETA was 7/22-7/28. Dealer just texted and said new ETA is 8/14. These dates are obviously meaningless.

Greg2561

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 SSV, 2022 F-150 Lariat 5 w/ BlueCruise
Occupation
Public Safety
Ordered - 1-25-22
VIN - 3-18-22
Blend - 3-25-22 (Chip Hold Until June 10)
Build - 6-10-22
Shipped - Been pushed back twice and already passed 2nd delivery date.
Received -

Sponsored

Snakedoctor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Spoke with chat again and this time the representative stated she would be submitting a feedback claim with case number. Now it’s probably meaningless but still something no one else has been able to suggest everytime I spoke with chat. Still no ETA since I’m taking the dates they give me as nothing but hot air since there’s been no movement.

On the plus side this may work to my advantage in a way. My salesman told me there was a guy who’s truck was literally 30 min away for 20 days. They gave him a winch, spray in bed liner, and all weather mats. I just want a good trade in amount on my current vehicle.

Oh I just saw a truck I ordered the day before that shipped a week after this one is already delivered. How hilarious, this company is a joke.

Mike&Max

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat Powerboost Black Appearance
Occupation
DHS
Did you ever get a response from anyone in the ford executive office? And how often were you emailing them? And was it the same email everytime? And did you use your vin as the subject line? Thanks for the information and glad it looks like your nearing the end of waiting for your truck.
Try his one,
Ford Motor Company ®

Corri Embry

Ford Executive Offices

Phone 866-631-3788 Ext 77721

Office Hours Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4pm

[email protected]

JoshuaL450

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT SuperCrew 6.5' 302A Package Black
Occupation
Electrical Engineer

Mike&Max

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat Powerboost Black Appearance
Occupation
DHS

JoshuaL450

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT SuperCrew 6.5' 302A Package Black
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Still awaiting shipment. Original ETA was 7/22-7/28. Dealer just texted and said new ETA is 8/14. These dates are obviously meaningless.
It took seven days of emailing them on a daily basis for them to get back to me.
I have someone messaging me from the executive office but it’s all smoke and mirrors and no help.
Sponsored