Current Shipping Delays

64Wing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Fusion Titanium, 2022 F150 SCREW Lariat 502a
Occupation
Aviation
My finance rate was locked in, 60 months at 1.9. The current rates where not that good.
I'm financing with my credit union. Their rates have been better than Ford's in my region this whole time. I've always wondered how Ford decides where to throw 0% geographically. Sure would be nice. I'd settle for 1.9% in a heartbeat.

Had these been normal times, I'd have been at 1.49%. Now things are up to 2.74%

BIGSTUF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 XLT Powerboost

Cb Mw

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bike
It asks for the VIN but nothing returns when I enter it in and submit
Make sure to check the not a robot box. I had a refresh a few times before that box displayed.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 STX 4X4
Just an FYI, found out today that my truck will eventually ship via Union Pacific rail to Louisiana. Ford is still claiming it is in transit on a Jack Cooper convoy. It’s laughable at this point. Meanwhile my truck sits in Muncie, KS feeding the field mice.

Hoping this info might help someone else in my region.

Sponsored

kcarter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150 XLT 2.7, 2022 F150 Platinum
Well, I'm happy to say that after 427 days I finally got to bring her home and this ordering saga is over.

Dealer experience was great from start to finish, they kept me informed along the way and honored my rebates from my October 2021 reorder, price protection, x-plan, and 1.9% APR for 60 months. As I was signing paperwork the manager came up and told me there was another rebate for $500 in Ford accessories on top! Got some all weather floor mats and wheel well liners for free. All in all, ended up getting $15k off my sticker of $76,515.

This truck is amazing. SO worth the wait - and it was a long one. Window sticker does not have any wording about multi-contour massage seats, but they are there along with Carmelo and max recline. I should add that I did not have "multi contour delete -$300" on my sticker, but the build week after me did. Pristine underneath, no rust. I really couldn't be happier.

Wanted to say thank you to many of you who kept my mind busy over these 14 months with posts about your own ordering process and what you do to your trucks once delivered. I know a lot of you have been waiting just as long (or longer) than me, but you will be very happy once you drive it off the lot.

Pics attached!

Ford F-150 Current Shipping Delays f1502
Ford F-150 Current Shipping Delays f1501

Harvey13118

First Name
Harvey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Mine is still sitting in Dearborn 9 weeks waiting to ship. No info available as to why. Just there canned response. Either email or marketing.

Ford management does not seem to care.

64Wing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aviation
Received a call from the executive assistant today. She says my truck is scheduled for loading on Friday the 12th and that she's trying to get something sooner for me. If it ships Friday, I'll be happier than I was on Thursday y'know?

TheLifeOfSteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Edge, 2011 GMC Sierra Nevada Edition
Mine is still sitting in Dearborn 9 weeks waiting to ship. No info available as to why. Just there canned response. Either email or marketing.

Ford management does not seem to care.
18 weeks and counting for mine sitting "awaiting shipment". Absolute horseshit customer service. I don't want to see that Ford Rep Account on this forum anymore, because they don't give a shit about the customer /endrant haha

TheLifeOfSteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Edge, 2011 GMC Sierra Nevada Edition
Received a call from the executive assistant today. She says my truck is scheduled for loading on Friday the 12th and that she's trying to get something sooner for me. If it ships Friday, I'll be happier than I was on Thursday y'know?
I really hope you get your truck soon! keep us posted if it actually ships! BTW.. is your truck sitting in Dearborn?

Sponsored

Wheresmytruckat

First Name
Mohammad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Hey y’all,
Been keeping an eye on this chat and there are mixed emotions! Happy for those who’ve finally received their trucks and sad for those who are still waiting. However I have not seen any info on my current situation.

I talked to ford chat several times and they said my truck shipped a few weeks ago via jack cooper. I then talked to my dealer and they mentioned that in the notes there is a chip hold at plant but somehow it’s still showing “shipped” with a convoy number. Does any one have any idea if the truck actually shipped and if so, is there any way to track it?

Ford F-150 Current Shipping Delays 07581F5A-B46D-4292-8DE8-CE0624126B2A

64Wing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aviation
I really hope you get your truck soon! keep us posted if it actually ships! BTW.. is your truck sitting in Dearborn?
It is, indeed. The dreaded Ramp 59

thudnblunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PowerBoost
Occupation
Cloud Software Architect
My truck arrived at Granger on 8/8. Ordertrack app still shows it in Dearborn on a plant hold. Granger got a bunch of trucks at the same time so they’re backed up now.

Wheresmytruckat

First Name
Mohammad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150

64Wing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles