First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Teacher
Will y’all be offering similar pricing for the 2021 Raptor? If so, I don’t mind a little road trip.
Hello everyone,
I just ordered my first F-150 and I’m can’t wait for it to arrive. Here is the build sheet @grangerford. What pricing would you expect given this configuration? Thank you in advance and Happy Memorial Day everyone
Ford F-150 Current Pricing in this climate? 116A7103-0030-4878-872B-E414632D7640
Sponsored

TruckGal516

First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Teacher
Hello everyone,
I just ordered my first F-150 and I’m can’t wait for it to arrive. Here is the build sheet @grangerford. What pricing would you expect given this configuration? Thank you in advance and Happy Memorial Day everyone
116A7103-0030-4878-872B-E414632D7640.jpeg
Forget to mention original plan is to lease 5k TOP but might now look to finance not entirely sure.

additionsola

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Colorado
Just doing the math in their other thread for rough guestimate (of course using my ZIP) comes out to 61143 and some change. That's if I did it right....

Used NADA to build the same truck:
  • Take the window sticker (MSRP) and subtract the D&D (1,695)
  • Multiply that by .03 (3%)
  • Take that number from the invoice price and you have the Net/Net price...
Not sure if D&D is added back in or not. I added it back, but if not you can knock 1695 off, that gets you to roughly 59448.

flynavy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 XLT
Occupation
Pilot
Hello everyone,
Granger lays out how they price their vehicles. It’s invoice - 3%.

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Hello everyone,
Hope you don't mind a little feedback.

If I understand your post correctly you've already ordered the truck? If so, why do you want a price from Granger?

Anyway Granger doesn't usually quote prices for builds on the site. It's best to contact Chip Giles at [email protected] or Albert Schmitz at [email protected].

I think Albert spends most of his time with Broncos right now but either one of them can help you.

Sponsored

TruckGal516

First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Teacher
Hope you don't mind a little feedback.

If I understand your post correctly you've already ordered the truck? If so, why do you want a price from Granger?

Anyway Granger doesn't usually quote prices for builds on the site. It's best to contact Chip Giles at [email protected] or Albert Schmitz at [email protected].

I think Albert spends most of his time with Broncos right now but either one of them can help you.
Thank you! I will reach out. Don’t mind the feedback at all!

TruckGal516

First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Teacher
Just doing the math in their other thread for rough guestimate (of course using my ZIP) comes out to 61143 and some change. That's if I did it right....

Used NADA to build the same truck:
  • Take the window sticker (MSRP) and subtract the D&D (1,695)
  • Multiply that by .03 (3%)
  • Take that number from the invoice price and you have the Net/Net price...
Not sure if D&D is added back in or not. I added it back, but if not you can knock 1695 off, that gets you to roughly 59448.
Thanks! Super helpful! So I haven’t settled on number yet because a friend knows the manager who ordered it without having me leave deposit and said we can deal with price when it comes based on what the current incentives will be. I used to work for Toyota and I know now with chip shortage their sales prices are going through the roof.

amgkiller64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Porsche Cayenne 2021 F-150 Lariat 502A
I got 15k off MSRP on mine back in Feb from ECFL in Scarborough, ON

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Thank you! I will reach out. Don’t mind the feedback at all!
Happy to try and help. That's my main goal to try and help if and when I can. In fact as you will see all of the forum members here do that. Some more than others but that's not to disparage anyone just some have more knowledge and experience than others. We have a great group of fellow F150 enthusiasts here. Anyway I see your new here. Welcome to our forums!

One final note. I have ordered my new truck (like so many others still waiting for Ford to ship) from Granger and have experience with both Albert and Chip, great guys, very helpful and very knowledgeable!

Dd08

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion
Shopping right now in Canada for an F-150. Local dealers all have current promotions with the best one being a "-2500 factory order bonus." MSRP - Incentives is all that is being offered right now from about 4-5 dealers I've worked with. None willing to even move $2000 lower for a sale.

Sponsored

Tyler1986

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4 FX4 302a 3.5L Oxford White
So....been trying to deal on a 2021 F150 XLT here in Alberta, Canada. I've contacted a few dealerships, literally trying to make a deal today and have heard there's essentially zero discounts.. full MSRP. Sales manager told me he could take $1000 off, also having me pay full price for accessories. Is it THAT bad out there now? 1.49% interest rate. I just don't get it, and I used to sell cars...
Dealer wouldn't even work off of Invoice Price. Shot that down right away. Feels like I'm buying a limited edition truck at this point.

Can anyone shine any light on this and what pricing you got in the month of May?? Would love to hear from the Canadians on this.

Thanks!

Tyler1986

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shopping right now in Canada for an F-150. Local dealers all have current promotions with the best one being a "-2500 factory order bonus." MSRP - Incentives is all that is being offered right now from about 4-5 dealers I've worked with. None willing to even move $2000 lower for a sale.
I've had the same issues today. Trying to grab one before month end and dealers are dropping $1000 and that's it. If I had time to do a factory order I would but I need the truck before July/August.

Pedaldude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Lincoln Navigator, 2021 Ford F-150
Pretty much every truck or SUV is a special edition to the dealers at this point. At first any inventory shortage was really just due to panic buying but now as it's been dragging on, I feel that many buyers now are simply at the point where they need to replace their vehicle for one reason or another.

I just helped my stepfather get a 4Runner a couple months ago and it was pretty much as the chip shortage was being reported. The local Toyota dealer was good enough to come close to the really good deal I had ironed out with one that he ultimately passed on because the color combo was just too much (he said that he didn't care about color but the thing was charcoal with a maroon interior). The only reason why a deal was made at all was because one of the sold SUVs was available because the 'buyer' didn't qualify for financing and it was an even better match than the grey/red truck. The day before the deal was made we were informed that at that point we would be first in line to pick from whatever rolled off the next truck that was due and to expect to pay full MSRP.

Right now that same dealer still has zero 4Runners in inventory and only two Tundras that are $10k over MSRP and the busiest dealership in my area where trucks are concerned has zero Tundras and zero Tacomas and I guarantee that they are selling over MSRP because when I got a quote from them over a year ago for a Tacoma, the price included a $5k dealer ADM, not because of a manufacturing shortage but because Toyota was offering 0% financing on Tacomas and it was the last one because they had been cutting deals on all the other ones.

Looking at Cars.com, pretty much every new listing for a Tundra is a stock photo or missing photo, meaning it's in transit and anything that looks like it's in stock is either an oddball base model in RWD or an already pricey trim that's marked up. So anyone believing that they can saunter into a Toyota dealership, pick out a new Tundra and do a drive-by of their Ford dealer to give them the finger on the way home is sadly mistaken.

Dd08

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion
So....been trying to deal on a 2021 F150 XLT here in Alberta, Canada. I've contacted a few dealerships, literally trying to make a deal today and have heard there's essentially zero discounts.. full MSRP. Sales manager told me he could take $1000 off, also having me pay full price for accessories. Is it THAT bad out there now? 1.49% interest rate. I just don't get it, and I used to sell cars...
Dealer wouldn't even work off of Invoice Price. Shot that down right away. Feels like I'm buying a limited edition truck at this point.

Can anyone shine any light on this and what pricing you got in the month of May?? Would love to hear from the Canadians on this.

Thanks!
I've had the same issues today. Trying to grab one before month end and dealers are dropping $1000 and that's it. If I had time to do a factory order I would but I need the truck before July/August.

Sounds like we are in the exact same position. My dealer is currently offering a $2500 + $1000 factory order bonus and it's looking like the best deal I am going to get. I'm also trying to work a deal over phone/email which isn't great due to being in quarantine, but I'll lose the $2500 incentive if I don't lock in today.

I originally stated it wasn't good enough, so they threw another $500 at me to sign today. Right now I'm looking at a deal for an XLT crew, 302A sport for $53,823.00 after incentives, before taxes.

I also heard one I haven't heard yet.. this one is really enticing. The dealer told me today I could take advantage of these incentives at the time of order AND when the truck arrives take advantage of those incentives as well....

I know by the time the truck arrives there may not be any incentives, but if there is does that seem right?

I'm really close within the hour here to make a deal as every other truck in the area is $7-8K above this price.

Tyler1986

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sounds like we are in the exact same position. My dealer is currently offering a $2500 + $1000 factory order bonus and it's looking like the best deal I am going to get. I'm also trying to work a deal over phone/email which isn't great due to being in quarantine, but I'll lose the $2500 incentive if I don't lock in today.

I originally stated it wasn't good enough, so they threw another $500 at me to sign today. Right now I'm looking at a deal for an XLT crew, 302A sport for $53,823.00 after incentives, before taxes.

I also heard one I haven't heard yet.. this one is really enticing. The dealer told me today I could take advantage of these incentives at the time of order AND when the truck arrives take advantage of those incentives as well....

I know by the time the truck arrives there may not be any incentives, but if there is does that seem right?

I'm really close within the hour here to make a deal as every other truck in the area is $7-8K above this price.
Yup we're in the same boat. I'm also looking at an XLT 302a Sport and dealing over email/phone since my dealership is low on stock.

Tomorrow being June 1st, there will be new programs out and hopefully some incentives. I heard the old car-dealer speak when they said "programs will be the same" but they don't know that until they show up to work tomorrow.

If you're grabbing one today you should lock in at the deal today but tell them if rates/incentives are better tomorrow then you'd like to lock in for June 1st...I used to sell cars and this has happened in the past at month end.

I have also been told that there is going to be no "employee pricing" this year but I find that hard to believe, as I don't believe dealers know what's coming incentive-wise.

I was told an hour ago that the dealer could move $2000-$3000 on a truck (that they don't have yet) so whether that was salesperson over-promising or if its a real thing I'll believe it when I see it.

Last thing, a sales manager (glorified sales associate) told me that instead of incentives, Ford is just keeping with lower interest rates. So what I'm thinking is...if they go to 0% in June, then paying MSRP isn't all that bad. I mean...we can't really pay any more then that anyways so.

Good luck with the purchase!
Sponsored