OP

JHForman812

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F350
I’ve searched and not found enough info so I thought I would ask here.

1. Will the front (2022 non-lighted) cup holder fit in the rear of the center console? I’m asking because I hate that cups just flop around back there. I want the fingers in the rear console cup holders. If not, does anyone know the part number for the 2021 rear center console cup holders with the fingers?

2. I have all the parts for the front cup holder, media bin light, globe box light and door panel lights. How bright is the media bin light? I tend to leave the door open and am concerned about the brightness of the light but don’t want to necessarily dim the other accent lights.
theres no solution to your rear cup holders that im aware of unfortunately.

there are pictures of how bright it is. I dont notice it in my super duty when driving.
Sponsored

Flash69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum on order
theres no solution to your rear cup holders that im aware of unfortunately.

there are pictures of how bright it is. I dont notice it in my super duty when driving.
Thanks John.

Crap! I was really hoping someone figured it out.

I’ve looked at all of the pictures I can find but it’s hard to tell until you see it at night in person.

Big Cam

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Tremor 402a
Occupation
Support Engineer
I havent heard of anyone getting an incomplete cup holder in a LONG time now.
That's great news, I started this thread yesterday, and read 37 pages in a night, so the early stuff was all still fresh in my mind.

OP
OP

JHForman812

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F350
Thanks John.

Crap! I was really hoping someone figured it out.

I’ve looked at all of the pictures I can find but it’s hard to tell until you see it at night in person.

the only solution for your alls rear cup holders is maybe someone designs one that can be printed.

Diligenthunter

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
I’ve searched and not found enough info so I thought I would ask here.

1. Will the front (2022 non-lighted) cup holder fit in the rear of the center console? I’m asking because I hate that cups just flop around back there. I want the fingers in the rear console cup holders. If not, does anyone know the part number for the 2021 rear center console cup holders with the fingers?

2. I have all the parts for the front cup holder, media bin light, globe box light and door panel lights. How bright is the media bin light? I tend to leave the door open and am concerned about the brightness of the light but don’t want to necessarily dim the other accent lights.
2021 rear cup holder

ML3Z-1513562-DB

Very slim chance of finding one, I got mine from tascaparts back in may.

Sponsored

OP
OP

JHForman812

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F350
2021 rear cup holder

ML3Z-1513562-DB

I just put a finger one in my super duty(yes i know the interiors are different), ford took away the finger ones in the 22 SD so i got one from a 17. Ford is doing a great job taking away little things

Flash69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 rear cup holder

ML3Z-1513562-DB

Thank you. I'm going to begin the search for it. Tasca has been doing me wrong lately by canceling orders. I get back order and all but they don't.

OP
OP

JHForman812

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F350
Thank you. I'm going to begin the search for it. Tasca has been doing me wrong lately by canceling orders. I get back order and all but they don't.
Go to your local dealer, they will order it and let you wait out the backorder. they wont cancel on you. plus you can use your fordpass points

Flash69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Go to your local dealer, they will order it and let you wait out the backorder. they wont cancel on you. plus you can use your fordpass points
If only they could get me my FordPass points. Talked to Granger today and they said it could take over 30 days. It's been almost 35.
Good idea to go to local. Might get lucky and they have one. LOL

OP
OP

JHForman812

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F350
If only they could get me my FordPass points. Talked to Granger today and they said it could take over 30 days. It's been almost 35.
Good idea to go to local. Might get lucky and they have one. LOL

ok when you get your fordpass points lol it took me about 3 weeks to get mine when i bought my truck.

Sponsored

TylerNinetyTwo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XL Regular Cab
After reading this entire thread I'm still confused if I can add a glove box light to my 2022 XL regular cab. That's the only thing missing from my truck so I do not need any media lights or cupholder lights. I have the part number for the glove box light but is that all I need? If so, does it connect to some place behind the hvac panel? Great thread and shout out to @JHForman812 for all the info and hard work on the harnesses.

OP
OP

JHForman812

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F350
After reading this entire thread I'm still confused if I can add a glove box light to my 2022 XL regular cab. That's the only thing missing from my truck so I do not need any media lights or cupholder lights. I have the part number for the glove box light but is that all I need? If so, does it connect to some place behind the hvac panel? Great thread and shout out to @JHForman812 for all the info and hard work on the harnesses.
PM me maybe I can help you figure this out