Crazy Shipping Timeframes

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
Anyone else experiencing weird timeframes with delivery?

my truck was built on 1/23 and shipped out 1/24 and my ETA was 2/9.

The tracker just updated and my new ETA is now 3/4. Kinda crazy it’s going from Dearborn to Granger. Ford chat said it’s been at the KC rail yard “for awhile” now which is a few hours from Granger.

Very frustrating! But gotta be patient I guess.
Sponsored

Trashman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Limited Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
I was built yesterday "Congratulations your truck will be delivered in 39 days" Is weather making things backed up? Or tied to USPS :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Agashi25

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
I was built yesterday "Congratulations your truck will be delivered in 39 days" Is weather making things backed up? Or tied to USPS :rolleyes:
For real! Not trying to be impatient but I’m thinking they’re just pushing these things by hand to the dealers. If mine shows up on 3/4 that’s like 40 days to travel 600 miles ?

Kino

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 GC-Trailhawk V8, '21 Bronco Sport
Occupation
Beatnik
Anyone else experiencing weird timeframes with delivery?

my truck was built on 1/23 and shipped out 1/24 and my ETA was 2/9.

The tracker just updated and my new ETA is now 3/4. Kinda crazy it’s going from Dearborn to Granger. Ford chat said it’s been at the KC rail yard “for awhile” now which is a few hours from Granger.

Very frustrating! But gotta be patient I guess.
Mine is also awaiting delivery to Granger from KC, but changed last week from 2.23 to a 2.21 delivery (after "Built" 2.2). I believe it is being held for Bedliner application. When window sticker date (on bottom) changed Tuesday, nothing changed on either tracker.

Any luck, both of ours will be delivered to Granger on the same vehicle!

Trashman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Limited Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
For real! Not trying to be impatient but I’m thinking they’re just pushing these things by hand to the dealers. If mine shows up on 3/4 that’s like 40 days to travel 600 miles ?
you could pull it with a horse 15 miles a day

Sponsored

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
Mine was built 1/22 with a delivery date of 2/17. Just looked now it says 2/23. Who knows what the hell is going on. Make sure you check the undercarriage for rust ladies and gents!

OP
OP
Agashi25

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
Mine is also awaiting delivery to Granger from KC, but changed last week from 2.23 to a 2.21 delivery (after "Built" 2.2). I believe it is being held for Bedliner application. When window sticker date (on bottom) changed Tuesday, nothing changed on either tracker.

Any luck, both of ours will be delivered to Granger on the same vehicle!
Damn I am salty yours was built a week later and nearly 2 week earlier delivery window. I am really hoping mine comes much sooner than 3/4. It’s just frustrating at this point.

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
Yeah, mine is production date of 2/7 with a delivery ETA of 3/18, but mine also has to come all the way to the west coast so I expect a bit more delay than you.

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Damn I am salty yours was built a week later and nearly 2 week earlier delivery window. I am really hoping mine comes much sooner than 3/4. It’s just frustrating at this point.
Same. It feels like when you order standard vs 2 day shipping. Sometimes you can track your package and they literally will just let it sit at the post office in your neighborhood until it hits the 5-7 day window, because that was the original quote.

Mine has an ETA 5 weeks from when it was built. I have no idea why it would take 5 weeks to CA when someone in Vegas or AZ (forget which one) had 3 weeks from Dearborn. Well, as of last Thursday it was sitting at ramp 59 in Dearborn. Today's update? It is sitting on ramp 59. It's like somehow they PLANNED AHEAD for this particular truck to sit and wait. If I could have picked "2 day shipping" I would have so it gets put on the train!

jtquint

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Powerboost - Smoked Quartz
Mine was built in Dearborn 1/27, shipped 1/30, and I received it yesterday in Colorado. I guess I got super lucky.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Agashi25

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
Mine was built in Dearborn 1/27, shipped 1/30, and I received it yesterday in Colorado. I guess I got super lucky.
The fuck! Haha

super lucky!

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
This is what I'm saying!! There is no rhyme or reason to it, just luck. But somehow they give you an ETA and then make it a self fulfilling prophecy by holding some trucks and not others.

Sacbone

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Limited in Star White
Occupation
Retired from printing, engaged in Real Estate management
built 1/22 shipped 1/23 picked up 2/2 in Sacramento. ETA was 2/17

Rhythm66

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Ford F-150, 2013 Ford Edge, 2021 Ford F-150
Same. It feels like when you order standard vs 2 day shipping. Sometimes you can track your package and they literally will just let it sit at the post office in your neighborhood until it hits the 5-7 day window, because that was the original quote.
Mine was built 1/22 with an ETA of 2/22... KC to central FL. I agree... it feels like when you order something online expecting Amazon Prime delivery speed, but it is really shipped on the slow boat from China. Hmmmm, are we sure we know where these things are built? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Reeltime

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2018 Murano
Occupation
IT Consultant
Mine was built on 2/3. Shows shipping of 12 days and delivery to my dealer on 3/26. 43 days to go 500 mi.. insane.
Sponsored