Costco orders

Coreytime

First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
I have heard/read a few places that you should get better then A/Z pricing going through Costco. Anyone ever used Costco Auto and does anyone know if this is accurate info?
Sponsored

Crapblaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
Costco doesn't have any pricing yet. They said maybe in a few weeks.

boylan

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Highlander Limited Platinum
I have used Costco on Toyota vehicles in Minnesota. The negotiated pricing was like $400 below invoice which was better than I could get anywhere. It depends on the location but Costco generally only has one "local" dealer as the Costco dealer.

A local Ford dealer I talked to recently said that Costco pricing was likely to be better than their pricing for an order but they would beat Costco for anything in stock.

Granger pricing seems decent and it's transparent so I might be driving down there in the end.

uavmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
The pricing is up on the costco site now for building, gives you invoice, but moving on it doesn't give exact pricing.

Sponsored

SBrentnall

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.daxiadigital.com
Vehicles
Acura MDX
Occupation
Digital Marketing
The pricing is up on the costco site now for building, gives you invoice, but moving on it doesn't give exact pricing.
I just built my F150 at Costco, and got an invoice price of $57,446. Ford's site with x-plan is showing $57,789. Will Costco really sell for invoice price?

Are there any other benefits of buying through Costco rather than through a dealer?

boylan

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I just built my F150 at Costco, and got an invoice price of $57,446. Ford's site with x-plan is showing $57,789. Will Costco really sell for invoice price?

Are there any other benefits of buying through Costco rather than through a dealer?
It varies by manufacturer but typically it's some number under invoice.

When I bought Toyota vehicles it also included a coupon for 50% off accessories, like a roof rack or cover, up to $500.

Again, this totally varies by manufacturer.

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3
I have an order entered through CostcoAuto with a dealer in Florida. I do not yet know the final price, but was told by the dealer that a) he should have the price once the VIN is issued; and b) that it will be slightly lower than A/Z pricing.

Granger has posted that isn't likely - but I'll confirm when I have my final price. I am expecting less than X-plan and hopefully close to A/Z. Trying to keep expectations realistic.

Deposit is 100% refundable.

boylan

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I have an order entered through CostcoAuto with a dealer in Florida. I do not yet know the final price, but was told by the dealer that a) he should have the price once the VIN is issued; and b) that it will be slightly lower than A/Z pricing.

Granger has posted that isn't likely - but I'll confirm when I have my final price. I am expecting less than X-plan and hopefully close to A/Z. Trying to keep expectations realistic.

Deposit is 100% refundable.
What's A/Z pricing compared to invoice? I don't know anything about those plans.

boylan

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
About $2k under invoice iirc
I guess I could believe that Costco would be about that. Ford seems to be more, shall we say flexible, about pricing than Toyota or Honda.
Sponsored