CoPilot 360 Assist without Lariat High?

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
I have a Lariat high with Co Pilot 360 Active (Blue Cruise) on order. But with a need to replace my wifes car and a chip hold on Bluetooth chips I thinking of downgrading (placing new order) for XLT but I cant seem to order with CoPilot 360 Assist(?) - the one with active cruise and lane centering but no hands free.

Is that still orderable? If does it turn in to a trifecta where you need to order cameras and then a towing package?
Sponsored

dhageremtp

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Healthcare
It had been force deleted on orders less than 502a at some point. I have a 22 501a on order. Had ordered with copilot 2.0 assist but it was removed by Ford when they removed the connected nav and sat radio.

OP
OP

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
It had been force deleted on orders less than 502a at some point. I have a 22 501a on order. Had ordered with copilot 2.0 assist but it was removed by Ford when they removed the connected nav and sat radio.
Thanks.. I had a feeling that was the going to be the case

rwxr_xr_x

First Name
rwxr_xr_x
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F-150 XLT + 302A
I have a 302A on order, but it’s not scheduled. I see online build does not show Co-Pilot Assist 2.0, but my dealer checked and confirmed that assist is still available. I have the 360 camera and tow package, but I wanted to have the 360 camera, tow was not a must for me, but it’s not a problem for me.

Ford Chat, my dealer and Zone Rep say that there is nothing that is holding my order, it’s just in line to be scheduled.

I have the V8 engine, the last 2 months they keep saying that they schedule “limited 5.0s”. If I check the 2023 inventory on ford website I see XL and Lariats with 5.0 but no XLTs.

OP
OP

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
I have a 302A on order, but it’s not scheduled. I see online build does not show Co-Pilot Assist 2.0, but my dealer checked and confirmed that assist is still available. I have the 360 camera and tow package, but I wanted to have the 360 camera, tow was not a must for me, but it’s not a problem for me.

Ford Chat, my dealer and Zone Rep say that there is nothing that is holding my order, it’s just in line to be scheduled.

I have the V8 engine, the last 2 months they keep saying that they schedule “limited 5.0s”. If I check the 2023 inventory on ford website I see XL and Lariats with 5.0 but no XLTs.
Thanks,. I am thinking about 2022 off the lot as a plan B and adding co-pilot 2.0 assist on my own using forscan as a plan C. I would love the cameras but don't want to spend money on the towing.

Sponsored

rwxr_xr_x

First Name
rwxr_xr_x
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F-150 XLT + 302A
Unless you find a special order, that was canceled, and had assist, I don’t think you can find a stock 22 truck with assist. I checked the inventory around me for a while for a 22 XLT with assist. I think I heard that dealers have to pick from a list of pre-configured trucks, and the XLTs don’t have assist - but don’t rely on this.
I was not aware you can do assist with FORScan only, I’m sure you will have limitations.
If ford drops my Assist, I will drop the order. This

OP
OP

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
Unless you find a special order, that was canceled, and had assist, I don’t think you can find a stock 22 truck with assist. I checked the inventory around me for a while for a 22 XLT with assist. I think I heard that dealers have to pick from a list of pre-configured trucks, and the XLTs don’t have assist - but don’t rely on this.
I was not aware you can do assist with FORScan only, I’m sure you will have limitations.
If ford drops my Assist, I will drop the order. This
You need a add a module or two but others have done it. Agree that it would be tough(impossible) to find dealer ordered XLTs with Assist.

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
If you can find a J1 2022 build that’s your best bet. The best way I’ve been able to determine this is just looking at the VIN, the last 8 will be NFA#####. This isn’t a guarantee, but these vins should be pre-2022 price increases and shouldn’t have any 2022 deletes. They’re becoming harder to find, but they’re gems. Or at least mine is.

I bought a January built 501A in September, and it’s MSRP was only $1500 more than a nearly identical august built XLT 302A.

EDIT: tagging @personalt
Sponsored