Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
yes
somebody at ford talked to my dealer and when i went in to get battery swapped to required battery
the service department already had it handled and put in the correct battery..
i am being brief

OP
OP

kb3421

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost, 2013 F150 XLT
yes
somebody at ford talked to my dealer and when i went in to get battery swapped to required battery
the service department already had it handled and put in the correct battery..
i am being brief
How long after Ford contacted you did you get a resolution?

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
How long after Ford contacted you did you get a resolution?
less than a week

and while i was at the dealer and they were doing the deed,
a ford rep called me on my cell to see how the issue was being resolved and if it was going good.

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
Was contacted by them for the first time today here.

Not sure if they’ve contacted my dealer yet or not, was given a case number and told I would receive further correspondence from the “Truck Team”

Sponsored

OP
OP

kb3421

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost, 2013 F150 XLT

Not sure if they’ve contacted my dealer yet or not, was given a case number and told I would receive further correspondence from the “Truck Team”
Same thing exactly for me.

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation

what got me was the CASE # and number of people that called me to make sure i could get a service appointment. that was unexpected. then to add in the person calling while i was at dealer
it was like they were logged into my VIN or something

Blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT
They got the ball rolling, started a case, told me to call back when truck was at dealer and had an engineer out the next day, lucky to be in Fords backyard.

RJP

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Power Boost
Anybody have luck after being contacted by Ford via this platform?
Yes when I was having problems with my PB, I was contacted within an hour to see if they could help . I was very happy with their help.

Sponsored

jeffrt

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat, 5.0L
I've tried on here twice now, and they can only help US customers. I was told to try Ford Canada on Twitter, Facebook, or call them.

TheCleaner

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ford f150 eco boost
Occupation
Ex Cleaner
Anybody have luck after being contacted by Ford via this platform?
I've been trying to get Ford to call me for a year about my LEMON! All I get is the run around from Customer Relations, even the dealership has a hard time getting Ford Techs to respond. If you have a problem that the dealer can't fix, like me, you maybe left in the cold.

First Name
Stewart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Hybrid
Occupation
Industrial Equipment Sales
I finally caught Ford's attention about numerous problems with my Build-one Platinum PB when I started telling the truth about the faults and inability of the dealer to resolve them on here. They requested an offline chat, and I have been through several "customer service" (sic) representatives since.

The biggest issue on my truck is the exact set of problems that are now described in three States' class-action suits, where the truck suddenly drops power, then rpm's vary wildly while the transmission hunts gears and slams shifts. There have been times I was sure the u-joints would fail. This is dangerous at freeway speeds as it is essentially "brake-checking the traffic following you. One finger salutes are common.

This fault can clear up in 20-30 seconds, or continue until the truck is re-started. There is no rhyme or reason for the event, except sometimes during hard acceleration when passing, and then having to get on the brakes (like when you are being cut off by a slower vehicle), it will trigger the "stupid dance"

My truck (bought from a dealer with 17,000 miles, now 57,000 miles) has been in two different dealers' hands for over five months during my seventeen months of ownership. That is a 30% out-of-service ratio. During that time I only infrequently received loaner vehicles, have rented frequently and generally been inconvenienced by this lousy performance by Ford. My out-of-pocket expenses including the loan and insurance exceed $7000 for these repair trips.

My advice, tell it like it is, and frequently. Ford watches this site and will respond when truth is told to power. Ford has a huge problem with transmissions on these PB trucks, and they are trying their best to bury the problem by waiting out the owners. Shame on Ford for acting in this negligent fashion.

Oh, and hi Nastacia, if you end up reading this. Yes, I'm stepping up the pressure, tired of waiting.

TheCleaner

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ford f150 eco boost
Occupation
Ex Cleaner
My advice, tell it like it is, and frequently. Ford watches this site and will respond when truth is told to power. Ford has a huge problem with transmissions on these PB trucks, and they are trying their best to bury the problem by waiting out the owners. Shame on Ford for acting in this negligent fashion.
Wow! These responses are nothing like the service, or lack of service, I've gotten from Ford. My truck has had a half dozen cases opened on it and never has anyone from Ford ever called to help. Customer Relations Service is the only contact and they have done nothing but tell me how sorry they are for the 16 months of unrelated problems.

Are you sure it's not just a Ford BOT that listens in on the forum?

My son had his truck go into the shop with a massive leak and they through up their hands and started the buy back papers. Mines been in the shop 140 days over 16 months. None of the problems have been fixed, especially the misfires of the #5 injector the keeps coming back.

oncechance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT, 302A, FX4, 3.5 EB, 6.5', Max Tow
I just received an email from Ford asking about my experience with my new truck purchase. I hit my one year anniversary last week. I took the survey and we'll see how they respond. I have no issues but would like them to have more QC inspections and handle their recalls in a more timely fashion.
Sponsored