Sponsored

Consolidated completed lift /level, everything you wanted to know for shopping.

wayne

First Name
wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 platinum loaded, 2013 raptor
Would be nice for every one who lifted or leveled, change tires, changed wheels, changed exhaust, etc to throw it in this thread so people who are looking for what works, what fits, and what doesnt can come to one place and see. Something like this (and include pictures):

Model\Trim: 2021 Ford F150 Lariat 502a
FX4 (Yes/No): No
Max Towing (Yes/No): No
Lift/Level: BDS 4" Non-Coilover
Wheels: Fuel Maverick D610 20x9 +1mm Offset
Tires: Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35x12.5R20
Trimming needed for wheels/tires combo?:
Exhaust: Magnaflow Black Tip
Bedcover: Retraxone MX
Bed Liners/Spray Ins/Bed Rugs: Ford Spray In + Bed Rug
Engine Upgrades: K&M Cold Air Intake
Lights: Tinted Headlights
Bumpers: ADD Stealth Bumpers
Skid Plates: Factory
Fender Flares: Air Designs Off Road
Body Kits: Air Designs F150 Body Kit
Interior Upgrades: Katskins Leather Seats

Feel free to add more categories. I'm sure there are a ton more.
PLEASE make sure you put in your offsets, also tell if you had the cut and remove the crash bars IN FRONT AND ANY CUTTING. Also when taking pictures take them along the body side so people can see how far out the tires stick. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ALL YOUR HELP
Sponsored

Smroepe

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Sport SuperCrew
Yes, 295 60 R20 +20. That’s what Ready Lift recommended.
Oh man! I think it looks good! I’m wondering if my +1s are going to have too much now! Oh well! Install scheduled for next Thursday - I’ll post pics

10DOTSCOTT

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150, 2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited AWD
I have a 2021 F-150 Lariat FX4 Sports Appearance 502a Leadfoot. I just installed a 2.5” pro comp and 295/65r20 Toyo Open Country AT-III on stock wheels. No rubbing at all!!! Extremely happy!

0DCACF3E-852E-4FF3-BB66-3A6BDE09049D.jpeg

838B2061-B5A5-4311-B254-37A4038849C7.jpeg

6230AC44-DCEE-4B75-A877-0792E5C79D00.jpeg
Looks great! About to do the same thing although 285/65r20 in Ridge Grapplers. How much rake do you have left?

Rexmere

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Looks great! About to do the same thing although 285/65r20 in Ridge Grapplers. How much rake do you have left?
Thank you! I only have about a 1/2” rake now. I just pulled 3 4 wheelers (one in bed & two on trailer) and I was not too happy with the rear “sag”. I’m going to add a 1” block on the rear which will increase my rake but should negate the “sag” when loaded. I dislike the look of a “squatted” truck anytime - lol

Ford F-150 Consolidated completed lift /level, everything you wanted to know for shopping. 1C33D1A0-E0E0-402F-83B7-31D661A1BE7B

Ford F-150 Consolidated completed lift /level, everything you wanted to know for shopping. ACA43E12-323C-4160-B9DB-B6E5CB411EDB

petervenkman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat Powerboost
Thank you! I only have about a 1/2” rake now. I just pulled 3 4 wheelers (one in bed & two on trailer) and I was not too happy with the rear “sag”. I’m going to add a 1” block on the rear which will increase my rake but should negate the “sag” when loaded. I dislike the look of a “squatted” truck anytime - lol

1C33D1A0-E0E0-402F-83B7-31D661A1BE7B.jpeg

ACA43E12-323C-4160-B9DB-B6E5CB411EDB.jpeg
thanks for this info. i’m searching everywhere to help make my decision. i am about to level with readylift 2” and worried about sag when hauling. or even having the slightest bro lean on daily driving. ide rather have a little rake than not.

am considering adding a 1” rear block and maybe even airlift bags.

does my trim affect this? i have lariat 502a powerboost max tow.

Sponsored

Rexmere

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
thanks for this info. i’m searching everywhere to help make my decision. i am about to level with readylift 2” and worried about sag when hauling. or even having the slightest bro lean on daily driving. ide rather have a little rake than not.

I do not believe that the trim would affect the rake. Depending on the weight of your haul, I would suggest adding a little in the rear. I like the look of a leveled truck but would take the rake over a squat. Plus these F150 4x4’s are so low to the ground coming off the lot, you will enjoy the new look with your 2”+ addition while driving past all the bone stock F150’s.

petervenkman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat Powerboost
I do not believe that the trim would affect the rake. Depending on the weight of your haul, I would suggest adding a little in the rear. I like the look of a leveled truck but would take the rake over a squat. Plus these F150 4x4’s are so low to the ground coming off the lot, you will enjoy the new look with your 2”+ addition while driving past all the bone stock F150’s.
now i need to decide if i want the rear block or just go with an airlift kit. i definitely don’t want sag while hauling

Roadking71865

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
Sales

I have an FX4 with 2" ReadyLift level and still have 1" rake.

DUDE

First Name
DUDE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F-150 COYOTE, 2021 F-150 3.5 ECOBOOST
Ford F-150 Consolidated completed lift /level, everything you wanted to know for shopping. 8919E1B8-5C41-4B14-A916-7BF335368DFD
Lariat 502a,
copilot assist 2.0
17” icon rebound -6 offset. 1/2” tire poke
285/70 R17 (should have gone w/ 34’s)
(Roush level) 17-20 model year fox 2.0 coil overs
Fox 2.0 rear shocks

No trimming or rubbing
Lights are leveled and all driving features work like they did when the truck was stock

I put the fox 2.0 on my truck on all four corners and it does what it’s supposed to, much more composed on washed out and washboard gravel roads and dirt roads. Stiffer than stock on road but less body roll. They smooth out a little when you pick up speed nothing like the 2.5’s though. Make sure you check the perch length so that you aren’t adding too much height in the front. I failed to do this and feel like my front shocks aren’t cycling properly and giving me a harsher ride or I think it’s harsh because I should have got the 2.5 coil overs with dsc and 2.0 remote resi w/ dsc out back. I ran this on my last truck and I don’t want to run anything else. Nothing is more fun than taking your truck off road and being able to run at higher speeds with the confidence that fox coil overs give you 2.0 or 2.5’s with dsc. If you are just going out shooting and hunting a few times a year 2.0’s will get it done. I want the 2.5’s with dsc because I purposely go out multiple times a week to find the worst road I can drive down.

Dwag21

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 xlt
I have a question for anyone who knows. I purchased the Fox 2.0 coilover kit for 14-20 from Stage 3 motor sports. I adjusted them down 5/8 of an inch and upon installation the three blots on the top-hat of the coilover wouldn't line up and fit into the stock holes. I’m not sure if I was sold a misaligned coil-over or if its possible they moved when I compressed the spring to adjust the spring perch. I contacted Stage 3 for help and the president of the company responded with “I have never heard of this kit fitting a 2021 F150 and the kit cannot be returned because you adjusted the coilover,” which I thought was pretty terrible customer service since I was mostly just looking for help and not a return. If anyone has info it would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored

DUDE

First Name
DUDE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I have a question for anyone who knows. I purchased the Fox 2.0 coilover kit for 14-20 from Stage 3 motor sports. I adjusted them down 5/8 of an inch and upon installation the three blots on the top-hat of the coilover wouldn't line up and fit into the stock holes. I’m not sure if I was sold a misaligned coil-over or if its possible they moved when I compressed the spring to adjust the spring perch. I contacted Stage 3 for help and the president of the company responded with “I have never heard of this kit fitting a 2021 F150 and the kit cannot be returned because you adjusted the coilover,” which I thought was pretty terrible customer service since I was mostly just looking for help and not a return. If anyone has info it would be greatly appreciated.

get a new top hat from fox and there are a lot of companies that sell fox parts

Dhall243

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4 SPT
Occupation
Coal Miner
Anyone have any pictures of a stock Fx4 18” wheel and tire leveled out? I took my leveling kit off my 17 when i traded it in but dont want to put it on my 21 and it look stupid.

DUDE

First Name
DUDE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Return it to fox

SpaceWhiteF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I went from a 2015 Lariat to a 2021 Platinum. My lariat was leveled with Bilsteins front and back. As my Plat had about 3" of rake, the first thing I wanted to do was level it. Since I couldn't find any Bilsteins readily available, I went with the Roush/Fox 2.0 coilovers and rear shocks. They went on with no issues whatsoever, but at a price considerably higher than the B's. The end result is the front being just about 5/8" lower than the rear measured from the hub. I never measured the overall height of the Lariat but the Plat seems high to me for some reason. I measured the overall height of the rear antennas at about 79.25". Speaking of antennas, as with the Lariat, I ordered a new whip to replace the stock antenna. The stock antenna was 32" and I replaced it with a 27" antenna that I then cut about 1.5" off of. My thought over the years was that I wanted to use the antenna as a warning when I entered garages. My original antenna hit everything, it wasn't much of a guide. But at 25.5" it clears my garage and should let me know if there is something I should be wary of that isn't posted. That incidentally put it at about 83" or just under 7" so it won't hit every beam in a parking garage.

I also did extensive non-scientific testing of the lights, adaptive cruise control, and lane centering. The lighting seems self-correcting. I noticed right away when I first drove it at night, it does this odd test where it does a sort of pattern/focus type test including what I would call going cross-eyed. So after seeing that, I was pretty sure it would adapt to a level, and it did, including dimming for oncoming vehicles and shining away as it is supposed to. I couldn't tell a difference on the cruise control at all, but I admit I didn't allow myself to get terribly close to other vehicles. But it did what it was supposed to do and acted like it did before the level. Now the lane centering is really interesting. It didn't change at all. Not a bit that I could tell. It is very tight, I even tested it going around curves at a fairly high rate of speed both day and night. It performed flawlessly. I was most concerned about this because the level is important to me but I am also very interested in the Ford CoPilot active assist 2.0 and was hoping it wouldn't adversely affect that. While I won't know until later this year, all indications are that it should be fine.

21 Plat .JPG

what mudflaps are you running?

Lmarco69

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 powerboast
I put 2 inch leveling kit on now Ford says warranty void on while drivetrain. Help anyone please. It's 2021 powerboost and had catastrophic front differential failure. Absolutely never driven hard or wheeled. I had it in four-wheel drive in my drive way with 6 inches of snow.

Ford F-150 Consolidated completed lift /level, everything you wanted to know for shopping. 20220117_145453
Sponsored