First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Powerboost
Occupation
LEO
LariatLover- Just to give you some info from my experience. After my truck sat 2 months waiting to ship, Corri was able to get my truck moving along. Shipped from Dearborn on 1/25 and arrived at the Taft (Orlando) railyard on 1/31. As of today, it is still sitting there waiting for a ride to the dealership. The dealership is only 20 miles from the railyard. Seems to also be a waiting game at the railyard. Hang in there.
@ Capt Joe Has your truck shown up yet? Mine just got to the dealer today.

trabo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Powerboost, 2016 Highlander
Occupation
Titanium and Plastic
Checking in on this old thread since there is some legit info on here! Thanks to OP I have been able to track my truck across the country.

It's almost here, but I was just told that once it arrives, it's going to sit for "a week" in the yard so that "chain of custody" can take place. Anyone have insight on this process?

Can I find out who the trucking company is that will take custody from the railyard and then transport to the dealer?

I don't understand why it will take "a week." Do the trucks only run once a week? I'm confused.. and obviously saddened because it's so close and now they're saying more time!
Sponsored