First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 King Ranch
Occupation
Construction
I have it in my 2022 and I don't see the point......

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
I have it in my 2022 and I don't see the point......
Its not the point that we use it or not, the point is we paid for something that has been promised for close to a year now that is still not active. Especially since job 2 trucks come with it online from the factory.

Sponsored

STJonesin4

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 King Ranch
Occupation
Construction
Its not the point that we use it or not, the point is we paid for something that has been promised for close to a year now that is still not active. Especially since job 2 trucks come with it online from the factory.
Understood. I just meant that I don't see the usefulness of it (personally). If I paid for it and didn't receive it - I would be upset as well.

TNKIRK

First Name
TERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 FORD F150 LARIAT SUPERCAB
Occupation
R V SALES
Wow.....................no bluecruise ............no way of updating.....................This sucks.....Has anybody talked with a laywer yet?

Sponsored

speedracercjr

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat EB
Occupation
O&G
Wow.....................no bluecruise ............no way of updating.....................This sucks.....Has anybody talked with a laywer yet?
There is a way to update, but it's not free by any means

jmargo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat PB
What is the difference between Blue cruise and lane assist ? I set the adaptive cruise control and lane assist and just cruise down the road. As long as my hands are on the wheel it's basically self driving.

RossRR

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 502A Rapid Red SCrew PB FX4 MaxTow
What is the difference between Blue cruise and lane assist ? I set the adaptive cruise control and lane assist and just cruise down the road. As long as my hands are on the wheel it's basically self driving.
Fully self driving. It doesn't beep you and warn you to keep your hands on the wheel or cancel out if you don't keep your hands on the wheel. Technically, it you are driving a BlueCruise mapped highway that intersects with another BlueCruise highway, it will take the exit for you while you sit back and converse with your passengers. Currently only interstates and large city thoroughfares are mapped, though.

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
For those that complain that they "Paid for something they can't use", have you used adaptive cruise with lane centering? If so, then you can use most of the hardware that you've paid for. No one with the prep package has paid for BlueCruise yet, as the $600 for the 3 year subscription wasn't charged yet for anyone with a Job 1 truck.

To add additional perspective, you're complaining about something that is visibly in progress from other threads here, just because it isn't "on time". However, no other truck out there has the feature either (outside of '21 Job 2+), so either way you're still ahead. And you're getting a free year of service to try before paying for it due to the delay, $200 you don't have to pay for. And the best part is that if it sucks or doesn't work on your drives, you didn't shell out $600 for something that didn't work.

Bo15

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch 4x4, 2010 F-150 Platinum 4x4
For those that complain that they "Paid for something they can't use", have you used adaptive cruise with lane centering? If so, then you can use most of the hardware that you've paid for. No one with the prep package has paid for BlueCruise yet, as the $600 for the 3 year subscription wasn't charged yet for anyone with a Job 1 truck.

To add additional perspective, you're complaining about something that is visibly in progress from other threads here, just because it isn't "on time". However, no other truck out there has the feature either (outside of '21 Job 2+), so either way you're still ahead. And you're getting a free year of service to try before paying for it due to the delay, $200 you don't have to pay for. And the best part is that if it sucks or doesn't work on your drives, you didn't shell out $600 for something that didn't work.
1) We shelled out $995 for it.
2)"isn't 'on time'" what's reasonable? still waiting 14+ months?
Sponsored