First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
Where in NJ are you? I am up in Weehawken but make my way from there to LBI very often. I am two weeks out to get built - and who knows if that will get moved or if I will get lost in shipping :)

I have front radar sensor and 360 cameras that I want to set up so once the truck comes in. I already have a half dozen boxes of upgrade parts
I'm in Union county, right on the border of Somerset county, and I work in Somerset county as well, so northern NJ.
Sponsored

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
I'm in Union county, right on the border of Somerset county, and I work in Somerset county as well, so northern NJ.
ok.. I might buy my own cable since I am sure not how manty projects I might take on but otherwise maybe I will get in touch. Thank you for the generous offer.

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
@skunkwerks I should be getting it back today based on the tracking info. I won't see my girl again until Thursday so I won't be able to ship it until Friday. I'll probably pay these fools another $50 again to fully update myself between now and then since I have gotten no luck getting the OTA sent to me. I will PM you Thursday to set everything up.

skunkwerks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariet 502A
Occupation
Systems Architect
@skunkwerks I should be getting it back today based on the tracking info. I won't see my girl again until Thursday so I won't be able to ship it until Friday. I'll probably pay these fools another $50 again to fully update myself between now and then since I have gotten no luck getting the OTA sent to me. I will PM you Thursday to set everything up.
Sounds good!

pavementends

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A SuperCab 3.5EB, Lots of dirt bikes
Occupation
Enginerd

Sponsored

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
The everyone on the waiting list: The member who borrowed it last mailed it back to me a while ago. It arrived at the local Fedex hub in my city days ago, but Fedex is claiming they cannot find the package. If they don't find it by the end of the day tomorrow, I am going to refund the member his money and file a claim with Fedex to get the money back to buy another one. I am not going to wait for the claim to get paid. I will order another Mongoose right away and get this thing going again and I will get my money from Fedex when I get it. I am just posting this just to let you guys know the reason for the delay.

Zemonsty

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
@rugedraw - you can take me off the wait list, I was able to get a friend to let me borrow their cable. Thank you!

Allted

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 f150 xlt
Occupation
Engineer
Rugedraw, this is such a cool thing for you to be facilitating. I hope fedex finds the package, in my experience insured packages are tracked down. I ship a lot and only ever needed to be paid out twice in 7-8 years, thousands and thousands of packages.

I would love to get on the list if it isn't too long at this point.

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Rugedraw, this is such a cool thing for you to be facilitating. I hope fedex finds the package, in my experience insured packages are tracked down. I ship a lot and only ever needed to be paid out twice in 7-8 years, thousands and thousands of packages.

I would love to get on the list if it isn't too long at this point.
You got 4 ahead of you. I will add you and if you resolve your issue before I get to you, lmk and I will take you off.

Allted

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 f150 xlt
Occupation
Engineer
Awesome thank you!

I have had my truck in a few times and I am wondering if all the minor updates have been done or just the one that was stuck. Piece of mind to verify myself, I think.

Sponsored

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales

mrnavy2

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Roush Ford F150 Lariat, 2017 Ford Fusion SE
Occupation
Retired
Can you add me to the list to barrow the cable. I know I cannot use my FORSCAN Cable. I have read it is easy to update wit the purchase of FDRS. Thanks Steve.

mrnavy2

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Hey Guys I am in Monmouth County. Let’s get together and update together. Steve

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Can you add me to the list to barrow the cable. I know I cannot use my FORSCAN Cable. I have read it is easy to update wit the purchase of FDRS. Thanks Steve.
Done. If you are able to update your truck, lmk and I will take you off the list.

mrnavy2

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Done. If you are able to update your truck, lmk and I will take you off the list.
Will do. Just waiting to see when I get my truck back. I am not sure when I will get it. I will keep u up to date. Thank you very much.
Sponsored