First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
If anyone local to me needs help or to borrow my cable, let me know.
Same here. Anyone in Miami or in the South Florida area is welcomed to it.
Sponsored

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
Yes, I'll ship it up there. You'd be the one assuming the cost of shipping anyway, so where I send it makes no difference to me.
Careful -- I export globally and it might get a 15% tax slapped on it in canada. DO not use USPS FCM, it can take 3 weeks just to get there. Meanwhile shipping to say sweden using the same method takes 5 business days.

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Careful -- I export globally and it might get a 15% tax slapped on it in canada. DO not use USPS FCM, it can take 3 weeks just to get there. Meanwhile shipping to say sweden using the same method takes 5 business days.
Thanks for the heads up. I ship everything through my gf's company. She works for a freight forwarder, so I would know ahead of time about these things from her. As long as the user is willing to pay for any charges assessed, I'm cool with it. Not having it for over a month with while people are waiting for it would be something to think about, though.

arlowe13

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost Supercrew
This is a cool idea, I might hit you up on it, unless there is someone on here in the Cincinnati area that has one?

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 302a PB, Mach E GTPE
Thanks for the heads up. I ship everything through my gf's company. She works for a freight forwarder, so I would know ahead of time about these things from her. As long as the user is willing to pay for any charges assessed, I'm cool with it. Not having it for over a month with while people are waiting for it would be something to think about, though.
Each country assess their own taxes on items independent of the freight company. It's not worth shipping internationally, you've been 'warned'. I regularly export to 50 different countries and even after warning customers of each country that their country levies taxes regardless of the reason for the item, or trade relations, it's going to be treated as a "sold" item and is subject to sales / vat taxes.

It's NOT what was paid for the item, it's what the country determines the value to be. These are govts after all. You don't get to call cust service and negotiate. Govts be a$$hoes. Not worth it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
@PFXLT The Mongoose will be getting back to me today. LMK if you're still interested.

cheesedogf150

First Name
CheeseDog
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat
I agree, round trip shipping between Canada and USA is going to be expensive and very time consuming (not using the cable but having it sit idle in transit)

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales

Sponsored

DBJohnston0104

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Limited / 2021 F150 Limited
@rugedraw I'd like to be added next in line if you don't mind.

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales

DBJohnston0104

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Limited / 2021 F150 Limited
I will add you in the 2nd post on this thread. You have one person ahead of you when I get it back.
Sorry for the back and forth but scratch me from the list. I think I'm just going to go ahead and buy the cable and split the cost with a few friends. I really appreciate your generosity though!

skunkwerks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariet 502A
Occupation
Systems Architect
@rugedraw Any update on the cable?

Also, would you mind checking my VIN again? I am seeing the 3.5.3 pending update, but stuck in limbo of it not installing. Same as the "sent but won't download" thread.

1FTFW1E89MFC25081
Sponsored