First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 powerboost lariat
Occupation
Union electrician
My 2021 powerboost has been in the dealership for 70 days in past 6 months. Wrench light, stop safely now, and now transmission is overheating and revving slamming into gear. I wrote a google review and dealership now won’t service vehicle. I have never thought buying a new truck would turn into a experience like this any help or info would be a blessing pls help
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
My 2021 powerboost has been in the dealership for 70 days in past 6 months. Wrench light, stop safely now, and now transmission is overheating and revving slamming into gear. I wrote a google review and dealership now won’t service vehicle. I have never thought buying a new truck would turn into a experience like this any help or info would be a blessing pls help
Hello, Justin! Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer. I’d be happy to see what I can do to assist with this concern. Thanks!

Shane150

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 PB
Occupation
Construction
Sorry to hear you are having problems with your PB! Please post here when you find out what the problem was and what it took to have it fixed.

takalow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost
Mine was doing the same thing. Software corruption was the cause they said and they reprogrammed some of the modules.

ChrisC

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 King Ranch 4x4 5.0
Occupation
Attorney
I’m having a similar issue. A few months ago, my 2022 King Ranch started showing various warnings and alarms, and has even shut down on a few occasions. I took it to the dealership in early July, but once they acknowledged that there is a long history of warning/error codes showing, the dealership has essentially refused to have anything more to do with the truck. They told me to pick it up and they would contact me once an appointment with their backed-up “electrical shop” could be made. It’s now been 3 weeks, and they have provided no updates and won’t return my calls.
I’m left with an unusable 7-month old truck.

Sponsored

ELKillian

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum
Occupation
PASTOR
I would recommend that you guys look into the Lemon Law. I had to do it in on 2019. It took nearly a year to run its course but it worked out to my benefit. Ford and the Dealers can do better. To be honest, the dealer that I was using just did not seem to have the expertise to fix mine. It was a transmission problem and was most likely the torque converter but the dealership either could not get the clearance or would not try and get the ok to change the converter. I had a Ford transmission man dive it that is a friend and he said immediately, it is the torque converter.

ChrisC

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 King Ranch 4x4 5.0
Occupation
Attorney
Thanks - might have to gotta route. Ford seems unwilling to help knowing that this is likely and electronic/computer issue. I can’t even get the dealer to run diagnostics on a truck I purchased new in December and now has only 4200 miles.

OP
OP
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 powerboost lariat
Occupation
Union electrician
How do you get in touch with regional Rep The Philadelphia regional rep is Claire Magliola Galeano and I just want to get a email or phone number. The dealership is blocking all contact. Ford really needs to add more than customer care and give an outlet to paying customers.
PLEASE HELP

jeffcrum

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 302A Powerboost 7.2kw Inverter
Occupation
Computer programmer
How do you get in touch with regional Rep The Philadelphia regional rep is Claire Magliola Galeano and I just want to get a email or phone number. The dealership is blocking all contact. Ford really needs to add more than customer care and give an outlet to paying customers.
PLEASE HELP
Google that name followed by ford.

First link was her LinkedIn.

OP
OP
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 powerboost lariat
Occupation
Union electrician
Cannot get her information from LinkedIn just became Regional manager 6 months ago. Ford blocks any contact from personnel that can hold dealerships accountable. I just want to get my truck fixed or buyout my truck is sitting there and no contact to get truck in another dealership.

Sponsored

jeffcrum

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 302A Powerboost 7.2kw Inverter
Occupation
Computer programmer
One of those 'find people' sites that want you to sign up seems to imply it is first initial followed by last name @ ford.com

OP
OP
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 powerboost lariat
Occupation
Union electrician
Tried many different ways not working also added ford corporate. I will update with anything I find

OP
OP
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 powerboost lariat
Occupation
Union electrician
MM
Michael Minniti
To Angela Donahue, +3
Jul 21
Justin,
Not a problem when you get back from vacation. The rental will need to be returned on Monday 07/31/2023 before
5:30 pm. If you are unable to return the rental there will be a $75.00 per day charge, billed in 24-hour increments. I have extended the rental for you at no cost to try not to interrupt you vacation plans. You will need to return the rental vehicle and make arrangements to have the vehicle towed. I was offering as a good will gesture to tow the truck for you.
The keys and paperwork are at the counter with Dennis.
Sponsored