First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150
Occupation
retired
Why can't they make all F150 interior colors all the same as in full red ,blue black, beige.
Sponsored

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Why can't they make all F150 interior colors all the same as in full red ,blue black, beige.
or at least through the Lariat trim. KR, Platinum and Limited must have those swankier interiors

lower trims should be more consistent in color scheme choices with differences being the quality and choices of materials (basic cloth, high-end cloth, marine grade vinyl, leather-trimmed, etc)

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
As the number #1 truck in the market and, if I am not mistaken, the #1 selling automobile, period, they try to be all things to all people. It doesn't always work. I would think the XLT and the Lariat would come with a lot of interior options (and more broad exterior packages), as that is their highest volume units. I understand the upscale KR, Platty, and LTD, but even those interior choices have given me pause from time to time. While the '21 Limited interior is not for me, it mirrors what an upscale customer is used to seeing in a lux sedan. My kids would trash it...so black is the interior for me.

Last edited:

Chadillac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang GT, Mazda 3
Occupation
Nurse
I wish they’d have kept Abyss grey