Sponsored

Color Matched Grill and Tail Gate Emblems

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
Well done! I hope FrankT comes here and sees the tailgate of your truck. This is a good example of what he was looking at. He was trying to decide (he has a red truck) if people liked the Ford emblem with a red background and black Ford or a black background and red Ford. I suggested I liked the setup that you went with.

Your tailgate has the color background and black lettering and the emblem keeps the same theme. IMHO this is much more visually pleasing with this commonality of theme than to have them different. Nice work there.

Bikertrash

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat PB 502A BAP FX4 SCrew Aggate BAP Tow
Looks great!

JJohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lariat CC PB
I have been working on this for about a week now. I purchased new grill and tail emblems so I could paint them at my leisure. Here are the pics. Gloss black with Carbonized Grey.

Color Matched 1.jpg

Color Matched 2.jpg

Color Matched 3.jpg

Color Matched 4.jpg
Looks good. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get them from? Model numbers or a link would be helpful. I want to do the same when my truck comes in.

Thank you!

OP
OP
AAWhyte

AAWhyte

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 5.0
Occupation
PM
Looks good. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get them from? Model numbers or a link would be helpful. I want to do the same when my truck comes in.

Thank you!
Hey John,

I just bought the regular badges, grill and tail gate from the ford dealer. Then I took them apart, painted them myself then installed them. The grill badge P/N will depend on if you have the front camera or not.
Sponsored