First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Realtor
Now that winter has fully arrived in Wisconsin I've noticed that my new/used 2021 Lariat has really cold air coming into the cab via the "wireless charging pad" area (for those that have that feature) below the temp controls. Even if I close the sliding cover it is freezing to the touch and my right knee gets cold from it when I'm driving down the highway even with the temp set to 82 degrees or more. Does anyone else experience this?? (Stock Picture, I'm not driving around in winter with my cooled seats on and the temperature on LO :)

Ford F-150 Cold air coming into cab thru wireless charging area IMG_4118.PNG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Now that winter has fully arrived in Wisconsin I've noticed that my new/used 2021 Lariat has really cold air coming into the cab via the "wireless charging pad" area (for those that have that feature) below the temp controls. Even if I close the sliding cover it is freezing to the touch and my right knee gets cold from it when I'm driving down the highway even with the temp set to 82 degrees or more. Does anyone else experience this??

IMG_4118.PNG
Hi there. Could you send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd like to see how I can assist you with this concern. Thank you!

sbreech

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 STX, Lead Foot Grey
Occupation
Systems Administrator
That's the wireless cooling system. :rolleyes:

Sponsored

Vin