Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Update for @Blackout150 and others regarding the wiper motor.
Dealer called me today and the part is in. I said "oh have you guys been doing lots of those" and he said no mine would only be the 2nd or 3rd, they couldnt get the part before. I was a little surprised myself it came in so quick. I got an appointment next Friday to get it replaced.

However clearly this means the parts are out there and being shipped to dealers, so hopefully that is a good sign for those that will be dependent on the replacement before being able to get the truck.
Thanks for the update!
Sponsored

JeffInCOS

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Lincoln Nautius BL
Occupation
Retired USAF and IT
PAGE 249 and NO truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew my guess of page 250 was going to HAUNT me
I've picked 300 as my page of destiny. I resisted choosing a page for a long time. I finally gave in. It's worked for some. I thought I would try it. It's worked so far.

JeffInCOS

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Lincoln Nautius BL
Occupation
Retired USAF and IT
Dealer called me today and the part is in. I said "oh have you guys been doing lots of those" and he said no mine would only be the 2nd or 3rd, they couldnt get the part before. I was a little surprised myself it came in so quick. I got an appointment next Friday to get it replaced.

However clearly this means the parts are out there and being shipped to dealers, so hopefully that is a good sign for those that will be dependent on the replacement before being able to get the truck.
Thanks for that update. That gives me much hope!

CoolDuDe919

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Powerboost On Order
Thanks for that update. That gives me much hope!
Also just to clarify, the service manager wasnt back until Wednesday to place the order, which means the part came in only two days, at least from what I can tell on the timeline my dealer sales contact told me.

Also if you think about it, ford knew as soon as the official recall went public on 1/9 for the additional dates/vin's that it would then be a no-sale on any impacted units until it was resolved. Would they really do that if they didnt have at least some inventory or the replacement motor built up? I wouldnt think so.

My guess is all no-sale units come first, any customer reaching out proactively comes next, and anyone else not keeping up with it or that waits to reach out until they get the mailer, will be last and more towards that Q3 timeframe.

Anyway hoping for the best for you guys. Im happy Ill soon have one less thing to worry about with regards to the possibility of the wiper motor breaking at any point in time.

Meathead

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Edge, 2017 Transit. 2019 F150, maybe 22 F150
I've picked 300 as my page of destiny. I resisted choosing a page for a long time. I finally gave in. It's worked for some. I thought I would try it. It's worked so far.
So we are on page 250 now. Maybe if we really work hard to be chatty kathys we can get this to page 300 and get your truck to you faster!
I really thought page 225 was realistic for me way back when haha I didn't miss it by much. Now I just want everyone to get their trucks so we can all the trucks!

Sponsored

bfastr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 King Ranch 5.0 V8
I caved in boys... bought a King Ranch off the lot. changed my vote up top.

Really sorry I couldnt hang. but the wife saw this and it was all over but the crying.

Ford F-150 Chip hold My22 & My23 IMG_6505

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150

Really sorry I couldnt hang. but the wife saw this and it was all over but the crying.

IMG_6505.jpeg
Way to go man! So happy for you! Congratulations! Great looking truck!

JeffInCOS

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Lincoln Nautius BL
Occupation
Retired USAF and IT

IMG_6505.jpeg
Nicely done!!! That's a great looking KR. These red colors are so sharp.

GrampsBoost

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum PB 2021 Explorer S/T 2018 F150
Occupation
Business Owner

IMG_6505.jpeg
Congratulations. Wow. Nice looking truck

JimBob22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500

Glad to hear. Mine is still sitting at the local dealer waiting for said part.

Sponsored

PPEng15

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150
31 more miles on the truck today (now 103 total)
I am so glad someone is enjoying my truck!
Anybody want a used new 2022 F150?

GPS is still disabled, so I cannot track it.😔

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
31 more miles on the truck today (now 103 total)
I am so glad someone is enjoying my truck!
Anybody want a used new 2022 F150?

GPS is still disabled, so I cannot track it.😔
I’ve always wondered how they get these trucks around. I’m curious how many miles mine has. I can’t believe you haven’t shipped yet. What is going on?

Dunwoody

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 PB
My vehicle was built on December 9th and still hasn't been shipped. What a long strange trip it has been and yet I continue to wait. Is the tracker reliable or is there a chance it will just show up under "built" status? Not sure if they are holding for wiper replacement? Just odd when I've seen other vehicles shipped out in a week. Just venting and seeing if others are experiencing the same thing.
Ford F-150 Chip hold My22 & My23 Screenshot 2023-01-21 145258

PPEng15

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150
I’ve always wondered how they get these trucks around. I’m curious how many miles mine has. I can’t believe you haven’t shipped yet. What is going on?
They are using it as a taxi to go and get everyone elses trucks. They like it so much, they do not want to let it go. They probably think I forgot about it.

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
My vehicle was built on December 9th and still hasn't been shipped. What a long strange trip it has been and yet I continue to wait. Is the tracker reliable or is there a chance it will just show up under "built" status? Not sure if they are holding for wiper replacement? Just odd when I've seen other vehicles shipped out in a week. Just venting and seeing if others are experiencing the same thing.
Screenshot 2023-01-21 145258.jpg
There is no rhyme or reason how some get shipped and some don’t. I don’t believe they are holding anyone for the wiper motor recall. I think they are letting the dealers deal with that. Sorry you have been sitting so long. I know the feeling. Hopefully you get shipped soon. Just crazy
Sponsored