• Total voters

Meathead

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Edge, 2017 Transit. 2019 F150, maybe 22 F150
Anyone heard of these tonneau covers. Want one that works with my toolbox.
https://shop.agricover.com/product/...56zcBaD9I7rENZ4UY7Lm84Wn7lj1fX2MaAl95EALw_wcB
I have had Access tonneau covers on my past two trucks but not with the tool box. The covers themselves are ok. My only compliant was that they sit too high at the tailgate. There is a gap in the corners where it joins the tailgate. This allowed water from car wash to enter the bed and dust when on a dusty road. Otherwise it's a good quality material.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Getting off topic a little
***Do You Remember When***
I was browsing my old 08/01/2022 Build Week club and noticed how we always looked forward to Tuesdays. Either we got to stay with the current crew or we were off to find a new bunch to hang with. Such great times.....

Many of that gang (and others) are/were hanging out here, 😔, under @Blackout150 's excellent leadership.

Eventually this time will end, but it is good to know that we can always come back and re-live these Glorious memories where we struggled to spend $70k+ on a new Tool (or Toy depending on your point of view)
I remember during the beginning and recognizing all the names as we jumped week to week. It was a pain in the a$$ but also fun to see all the guys you started with. Really got us all to get to know each other. Loved my build week. We were all such a very talkative week. Then I started this thread and got to know so many more people. I am really glad I started this thread and have enjoyed everyone on it.

GrampsBoost

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum PB 2021 Explorer S/T 2018 F150
Occupation
Business Owner
OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Had that on my last 2 SD F350 . Nice covers. Not the half one pictured. I had the full covers
I don’t have a lot of options with a toolbox but I would really like a cover

GrampsBoost

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Business Owner
I remember during the beginning and recognizing all the names as we jumped week to week. It was a pain in the a$$ but also fun to see all the guys you started with. Really got us all to get to know each other. Loved my build week. We were all such a very talkative week. Then I started this thread and got to know so many more people. I am really glad I started this thread and have enjoyed everyone on it.
I was over on the other F150 forum. My Son told me to go this forum and I found this thread. This group made the experience well worth the wait. I will lurk in the halls waiting for the next MY TRUCK SHIPPED post !!!!

Sponsored

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I getting the under cover swing out tool boxes for this reason. Also because it takes up less space in the bed and extremely easy to remove.

I also remember several people from the last chance May order thread. I feel like a misfit now because I never got to join the build threads and my 22 was canceled. and now I am with the 23 guys. but I still chime in here and there.

This site has really help keep me sane through the months and months, and months, of waiting. I love seeing someone get their truck and I absolutely love seeing the pics.

it will be sad to see @Blackout150 go but I can't wait at the same time. Common shipping.

GrampsBoost

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Business Owner
I getting the under cover swing out tool boxes for this reason. Also because it takes up less space in the bed and extremely easy to remove.

I also remember several people from the last chance May order thread. I feel like a misfit now because I never got to join the build threads and my 22 was canceled. and now I am with the 23 guys. but I still chime in here and there.

This site has really help keep me sane through the months and months, and months, of waiting. I love seeing someone get their truck and I absolutely love seeing the pics.

it will be sad to see @Blackout150 go but I can't wait at the same time. Common shipping.
I just installed the passenger side swing box to see if I like it. I was concerned it would block the power point on the driver side. After installing the passenger side I am going to order the Driver side. Very easy to swing out and/or remove the box

PaulO

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 PB
I'm a big baby that wanted my truck six weeks after I ordered it. That's the way it used to be and that's the way I want it to be. I wrote whiny a$$ and frustrated rants in the 248 pages of this thread. I have been elated and depressed (sometimes at the same time). The process(?) Ford has had us endure is a bag of pure stupidity, or as I put it "dumb as f@*%".
I drove by that train depot off Santa Fe today in Littleton and there were tons of trucks in the lot. Hope it heads south soon.

JeffInCOS

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Lincoln Nautius BL
Occupation
Retired USAF and IT
Getting off topic a little
***Do You Remember When***
I was browsing my old 08/01/2022 Build Week club and noticed how we always looked forward to Tuesdays. Either we got to stay with the current crew or we were off to find a new bunch to hang with. Such great times.....

Many of that gang (and others) are/were hanging out here, 😔, under @Blackout150 's excellent leadership.

Eventually this time will end, but it is good to know that we can always come back and re-live these Glorious memories where we struggled to spend $70k+ on a new Tool (or Toy depending on your point of view)
Boy, those were the days. We were carefree and happy. I was thinking that I would get my truck before Labor Day (cue the sad trombone). I had to join 8/1 from 7/18. I was mad that I was the last day of that week (Sunday) and that I was worried about it being a Sunday build.

JeffInCOS

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Lincoln Nautius BL
Occupation
Retired USAF and IT
I drove by that train depot off Santa Fe today in Littleton and there were tons of trucks in the lot. Hope it heads south soon.
Thanks Paul, I do too. I sure could use something to drive in this snow were getting these days.

Sponsored

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
PAGE 249 and NO truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew my guess of page 250 was going to HAUNT me

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
PAGE 249 and NO truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew my guess of page 250 was going to HAUNT me
I have 3 guesses. They were all way off😂

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Was just looking at past build weeks. I would have told him he was crazy back in July. He was right🤣
Ford F-150 Chip hold My22 & My23 114364FA-8E24-44CD-8C94-498C4316CB4D

Meathead

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Edge, 2017 Transit. 2019 F150, maybe 22 F150
I have 3 guesses. They were all way off😂
I believe Ford has kept a tab on our page guesses and have done their best to prove us all wrong ;)

CoolDuDe919

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Powerboost On Order
Update for @Blackout150 and others regarding the wiper motor.
Dealer called me today and the part is in. I said "oh have you guys been doing lots of those" and he said no mine would only be the 2nd or 3rd, they couldnt get the part before. I was a little surprised myself it came in so quick. I got an appointment next Friday to get it replaced.

However clearly this means the parts are out there and being shipped to dealers, so hopefully that is a good sign for those that will be dependent on the replacement before being able to get the truck.
Sponsored