First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum PB 2021 Explorer S/T 2018 F150
Occupation
Business Owner
I just thought of something. Being that our trucks sat out in the sun over part of the summer, will taking off the bed stickers leave a dark mark? Is a few months enough time? Am I ahead of myself? Have any of you taken off the bed stickers yet?
I always take the stickers off. Now you have me thinking. Hmmm
Sponsored

bfastr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 King Ranch 5.0 V8
I just thought of something. Being that our trucks sat out in the sun over part of the summer, will taking off the bed stickers leave a dark mark? Is a few months enough time? Am I ahead of myself? Have any of you taken off the bed stickers yet?
no effect. they will come right off. some people say use a hair dryer to warm them up.
peeled mine off a C-Gray ranger after around 8 months. no clue they were there

either way, grab an edge and work slowly. then stick them on your mailbox, or the wifes car for fun.

GrampsBoost

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum PB 2021 Explorer S/T 2018 F150
Occupation
Business Owner
no effect. they will come right off. some people say use a hair dryer to warm them up.

either way, grab an edge and work slowly. then stick them on your mailbox, or the wifes car for fun.
Thank you! This is one of my weekend Projects.

JeffInCOS

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Lincoln Nautius BL
Occupation
Retired USAF and IT

When you take them off is the paint faded around them just over the summer in the Dearborn sun? Either way, I'm going to find out what's underneath those stickers when it gets down here from Littleton. I may get the heat gun and plug it into the BlueBoost and pull those stickers and dealer stuff off in the parking lot.

Last edited:

Meathead

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Edge, 2017 Transit. 2019 F150, maybe 22 F150
Dealer called this morning wanting me to take delivery this coming Monday. No dice as I will be on my once a year 5 day vacation starting Saturday. I said I can pick it up late Thursday. He said no dice, he is off Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays. So I said the following Monday. He said no, they want it gone next week. He is going to do me a huge favor and come in on Friday morning.....
At this point I don't care when I take delivery as long as I know its at the dealership and not under any recalls.
@Blackout150 want me to wait until its in my garage to mark it delivered? Speaking of delivered tomorrow is the 20th, have the moved those other trucks out of the way of yours or is it just going to monster truck over them and get out of that railyard?

Sponsored

bfastr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 King Ranch 5.0 V8
When you take them off is the paint faded around them just over the summer in the Dearborn sun? Either way, I'm going to find out what's underneath those stickers when it gets down here from Littleton. I may get the heat gun and plug it into the BlueBoost and pull those stickers and dealer stuff off in the parking lot.

I am assuming we are talking about the 4x4 or FX4 or whatever is on the side of the bed

no fading, or ghost image or even glue residue. they come off pretty easy. I didnt need heat and mine came off in one piece, so I stuck them on a tool box

I would guess that if you waited a few years the vinyl or whatever it is would become brittle and harder to remove. Go for it. replacements are all over Etsy and the web if you change your mind later.

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Dealer called this morning wanting me to take delivery this coming Monday. No dice as I will be on my once a year 5 day vacation starting Saturday. I said I can pick it up late Thursday. He said no dice, he is off Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays. So I said the following Monday. He said no, they want it gone next week. He is going to do me a huge favor and come in on Friday morning.....
At this point I don't care when I take delivery as long as I know its at the dealership and not under any recalls.
@Blackout150 want me to wait until its in my garage to mark it delivered? Speaking of delivered tomorrow is the 20th, have the moved those other trucks out of the way of yours or is it just going to monster truck over them and get out of that railyard?
You can mark it delivered anytime. Either when it’s at the dealer or when you pick it up. So happy for you man! Mine is still at the port. Just waiting but I am use to that😂

Ryan74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT Carbonized Gray 4x4
Wow what a favor! I hope Granger is more flexible with pick-up since I'm flying out from CA

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Wow what a favor! I hope Granger is more flexible with pick-up since I'm flying out from CA
Where in california are you?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150

Meathead

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Edge, 2017 Transit. 2019 F150, maybe 22 F150
I know, I should be more thankful.

aybe09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Ordered
Granger is definitely flexible when it comes time for picking up.
The only downside is they usually get a bunch of trucks in at one time so their turnaround time to get it ready isn't the fastest.

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Yeah it is. I've never been out in the midwest so I'll try to do some sightseeing on the way back
Lots to see depending on which way you go. You will enjoy it. Not like California. It is very cool.
Sponsored