First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Psychologist
Well, I feel stupid now. I was trying to use the file and import it. LOL. Thanks for the sanity check!
I spent 20mins doing the same thing before I just copied and pasted to excel lol you are not alone :ROFLMAO:

Gitchuone

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT S-Crew, Space White FX4
Well, I feel stupid now. I was trying to use the file and import it. LOL. Thanks for the sanity check!
I see an opportunity for the drug corporations. Missing Truck Induced Cognitive Disruption. Pfizer needs to be on these forums checking up on our health needs. Haha glad to help

Beercity

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 701a F150 | 20 Escape hybrid | 13 Escape
Occupation
Dude Named Ben
I see an opportunity for the drug corporations. Missing Truck Induced Cognitive Disruption. Pfizer needs to be on these forums checking up on our health needs. Haha glad to help
Boosters will be scheduled with 45 day Ford "We are sorry for the delay" emails.

PlatinumMike86

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum, CL55 AMG
Occupation
Project Manager
Is anyone else having issues with the tracker? I’ve been getting “temporarily unavailable” messages all day when i try to use the tracker.

Sponsored

Beercity

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 701a F150 | 20 Escape hybrid | 13 Escape
Occupation
Dude Named Ben
Is anyone else having issues with the tracker? I’ve been getting “temporarily unavailable” messages all day when i try to use the tracker.
Yep, getting cloudflare host error.

c35cannon

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Psychologist
I have as well. I went to all the tracker sites independently though and they worked

PlatinumMike86

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum, CL55 AMG
Occupation
Project Manager

PlatinumMike86

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum, CL55 AMG
Occupation
Project Manager

Aron

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 Lariat PB 4x2; '15 Expedition; '98 Ranger
Occupation
Civil Engineer
I spent 20mins doing the same thing before I just copied and pasted to excel lol you are not alone :ROFLMAO:
I did the same, and ended up with the same workaround. I suspect that the downloaded data file is more useful to dealer technicians than it would be for us.

Sponsored

Aron

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 Lariat PB 4x2; '15 Expedition; '98 Ranger
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Yes, all of them were messed up for me this morning. A reboot of my computer seemed to have fixed most of them.

The only one that still is having hiccups is the forum's Google build tracking spreadsheet--it's giving me errors of "violation of terms of service".

RGJIV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RAM 1500
Occupation
GC
Is there a quick way to count the lines of as-built data? I tried importing it into Excel, but couldn't properly format the .ab file to list.
Import the data with space as a separator. Then transpose.

Flash69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum on order
Anyone know what the process is to get off of chip hold?
I assume they are not installing the parts out in the sea of trucks, do they bring the truck back to the plant to install the parts then run thru programming, calibration, and qa?
For my truck, it was not taken back to the factory for modules. It was moved to Flat Rock (across from the Mustang plant) a few days after it left the factory. I had FordPass access and was tracking it's GPS location. Last week they reset the system and I lost FordPass access. Last week it was still in Flat Rock and I started getting more lines in the module list.

Someone posted an article on these forums from 2021 that stated the union workers were mad about 3rd party folks installing modules out in the shipping/storage lot across from the Mustang plant. This also confirms they are installing them in the lots.

JerryLZ

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 502A PB
Went from 277 to 282 in awaiting shipment. Which of you guys weren’t parked in too deep?
Sponsored