Chip hold My22 & My23

What is the status of your build?

• Total voters

OneFiddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 502A PB BAP
Good luck to those 2022 people who haven’t got trucks yet. I know I have my truck but I’m glad I waited instead of moving on. You’ll get a price protection check after delivery fyi so something to look forward to I guess.
Sponsored

dhageremtp

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Healthcare
well this stinks......
Ford F-150 Chip hold My22 & My23 1670625938290

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
So I emailed my new contact Wednesday and she did get back to me pretty quick compared to Corri. Still no new movement but I do believe she is staying on top of it with the info because I get emails from her at least once a week. She did say I won’t lose any incentives if they expire because of the wait. So thats good
Ford F-150 Chip hold My22 & My23 76A0115F-7C72-4B7B-8FE9-3E8007AB731C

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
well this stinks......
1670625938290.png
Dang Blackout had the lead for longest production for about 10 minutes, then just got nudged out of the lead for the longest wait. Now the site is done adding insult to injury to good old Blackout. :(

2023 is right around the corner and I think that is going to be a Blackout Year with many good things coming to those of us who had to wait 2022 out.

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Dang Blackout had the lead for longest production for about 10 minutes, then just got nudged out of the lead for the longest wait. Now the site is done adding insult to injury to good old Blackout. :(

2023 is right around the corner and I think that is going to be a Blackout Year with many good things coming to those of us who had to wait 2022 out.
I believe @JeffInCOS and I broke it! Too many numbers for the system to register😂. I appreciate all the good wishes. 2023 can’t be any worse than 2022 right?🤷🏼 I really hope you get yours before Christmas. That would be a great present. Must show us pics when it comes in so we can daydream

Sponsored

dhageremtp

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Healthcare
So I emailed my new contact Wednesday and she did get back to me pretty quick compared to Corri. Still no new movement but I do believe she is staying on top of it with the info because I get emails from her at least once a week. She did say I won’t lose any incentives if they expire because of the wait. So thats good
76A0115F-7C72-4B7B-8FE9-3E8007AB731C.jpeg
why do I feel like this really just means they pull up the tracker every day just like I already do and say oh no movement today. 🤣

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
why do I feel like this really just means they pull up the tracker every day just like I already do and say oh no movement today. 🤣
Lol. She has actullay given me info like where it’s at since I can’t track it.

Lazarus11

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GMC Sierra AT4 6.2, 1999 Jeep Wrangler
Lol. She has actullay given me info like where it’s at since I can’t track it.
Blackout, I am still lurking around. FYI, my Tremor order is still in production. Been sitting in Dearborn since 09 Aug, WTF. Evidently GM is just as screwed up as Ford. The GM Forums are full of pissed off people who have orders/trucks have been sitting in Mexico for 6-8 plus months in a holding lot, waiting for parts/chips. Sound familiar! Mine was made in Indiana!! On the plus side I now have about 1500 miles on my 6.2 AT4 and the lifters have not shot through the firewall yet. lol

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
I believe @JeffInCOS and I broke it! Too many numbers for the system to register😂. I appreciate all the good wishes. 2023 can’t be any worse than 2022 right?🤷🏼 I really hope you get yours before Christmas. That would be a great present. Must show us pics when it comes in so we can daydream
It is not going to be in my hands before Christmas now. It is getting delivered (hopefully) just too late for me to make arrangements until the first week of January (at the earliest). When I received my Built email on 10/1 and it said shipping in a week or two I thought for sure Thanksgiving. That gave them 2 months when they said 2 weeks. I pushed a lot of appointments and things to the end of December figuring I would be safe to do that. Now I just have to get through the end of 2022 before it all returns to normal, and I can travel for 3 or 4 days. This is also dependent on the truck actually making off the train, on a carrier and delivered without the carrier ending up in a ditch due to a snow storm. :)

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Blackout, I am still lurking around. FYI, my Tremor order is still in production. Been sitting in Dearborn since 09 Aug, WTF. Evidently GM is just as screwed up as Ford. The GM Forums are full of pissed off people who have orders/trucks have been sitting in Mexico for 6-8 plus months in a holding lot, waiting for parts/chips. Sound familiar! Mine was made in Indiana!! On the plus side I now have about 1500 miles on my 6.2 AT4 and the lifters have not shot through the firewall yet. lol
Hey man. It’s good to hear from you. Of course GM is going through all of the same shit. How’s your truck? Jesus 1500 miles. Has it been that long? Still the same here. Just twiddling my thumbs here. Still waiting

Sponsored

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
It is not going to be in my hands before Christmas now. It is getting delivered (hopefully) just too late for me to make arrangements until the first week of January (at the earliest). When I received my Built email on 10/1 and it said shipping in a week or two I thought for sure Thanksgiving. That gave them 2 months when they said 2 weeks. I pushed a lot of appointments and things to the end of December figuring I would be safe to do that. Now I just have to get through the end of 2022 before it all returns to normal, and I can travel for 3 or 4 days. This is also dependent on the truck actually making off the train, on a carrier and delivered without the carrier ending up in a ditch due to a snow storm. :)
Yeah that’s a long time for a delivery. I expect the same when the time comes. Super glad you are getting yours after you had gotten booted from our build week. Good luck!

JeffInCOS

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Lincoln Nautius BL
Occupation
Retired USAF and IT
I am absolutely positive we broke it. I don't think they anticipated this many people would still be waiting around today. I will be glad when we can shut this tread down for good. I know I've gone through all the emotions of truck ordering: Love, hate, indifference, don't give a damn, regret, elation (when the dealership called Wednesday), and back to indifference (when I instantly regretted being elated). We will love our trucks when we get them.

Meathead

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Edge, 2017 Transit. 2019 F150, maybe 22 F150
I am absolutely positive we broke it. I don't think they anticipated this many people would still be waiting around today. I will be glad when we can shut this tread down for good. I know I've gone through all the emotions of truck ordering: Love, hate, indifference, don't give a damn, regret, elation (when the dealership called Wednesday), and back to indifference (when I instantly regretted being elated). We will love our trucks when we get them.
You guys did break it!

Ford F-150 Chip hold My22 & My23 Screenshot (36)

mhazime

First Name
Mustafa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Human Resources
Truck is built as of 12/7 and awaiting shipment. Dealer is about 20 minutes from DTP. Delivery window is 12/9-12/15. Its another waiting game now but closer. Don't know if there are other folks with dealers that close and what their experience has been?

Hemitoeco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep WK Ecodiesel
Truck is built as of 12/7 and awaiting shipment. Dealer is about 20 minutes from DTP. Delivery window is 12/9-12/15. Its another waiting game now but closer. Don't know if there are other folks with dealers that close and what their experience has been?

I’m in the Midwest and super close to several of their plants. My wife’s explorer was delivered to the dealer the day after it was built. My brother had a 250 delivered the day after being built. I currently am waiting 30 days for ford to load my F150 on a truck and head south. Frustrating but I look at Blackout and co with their 22s not being delivered and it makes me feel bad for complaining about a single month lol.
Sponsored

Last edited: