What is the status of your build?

• Total voters

bwwF150

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 BMW X7, 18 Jeep JLU, 13 QX56(23 F150 replaces)
Yes. Chat just gave me a rail car number. Apparently my truck is finally enroute to KC.
I assume you are Norfolk southern? Something to do while you wait for rail to arrive KC. Lots of folks have been sitting in KC awaiting convoy to dealer 😔

Ford F-150 Chip hold My22 & My23 6CE0D723-49CB-4C8C-95B7-9BB7AD916238
Sponsored

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
How did you get these contacts? I e called and chatted dozens of times over the last several months and not received any sort of individual email. I just keep getting told that my dealer has the best info, which they clearly don't

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
How did you get these contacts? I e called and chatted dozens of times over the last several months and not received any sort of individual email. I just keep getting told that my dealer has the best info, which they clearly don't
So a lot of us basically emailed whoever we could to get answers and they end up not responding but they give you a liaison. Doesn’t help much but gives you another contact. Here are the people I have emailed

Executive Contacts

Primary Contact
Jim Azzouz
Director, Customer Experience
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Secondary Contact
Elena Ford
Chief Customer Experience Officer
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Frederiek Toney
Vice President Global Ford Customer Service Division
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Chief Executive
Jim Farley
President and CEO
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
(313) 322-3000
[email protected]

also:[email protected]

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Add another Lariat to the wait...

Order confirmed 2/15/22

8/13/22 Blend and been in "production" since 8/15/22.

No real updates from Ford other than we are sorry etc. Not sure if I trust the finished truck to be delivered without issue as it has probably been sitting in a field for 6 months by the time it gets done.
Welcome to the shittiest club to be apart of😂. Always have room for more members! Hope your nightmare ends soon. Good luck.

Sponsored

Matt99

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Raptor 2022 Lightning
Occupation
Anesthetist
I’m once again lost in the system. Ford says I’m at Blue Island IL, Union Pacific says I’m at the Futile (sp?) Industrial Complex, and VinView updated Pearland TX two days ago.
I don’t know if I’m the crazy one or them

ScottyNE84

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I was told by Ford marketing that I have a PCO expiring on Jan 3rd. They gave me a certificate number but couldn’t tell how much it is for. Is that normal?
I got the same thing when I called a few weeks ago…. I have a code number and expiration I have no idea what’s it’s for..they stated ‘ask dealer and they will tell you the details’

Update for you all: Still no truck.. 11/13 they stated ship.. won’t be at dealer till 12/28 I’m told. I think shipping eta is pretty dam long. But I’ve been waiting since may.. what’s another month or 2…

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
So a lot of us basically emailed whoever we could to get answers and they end up not responding but they give you a liaison. Doesn’t help much but gives you another contact. Here are the people I have emailed

Executive Contacts

Primary Contact
Jim Azzouz
Director, Customer Experience
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Secondary Contact
Elena Ford
Chief Customer Experience Officer
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Frederiek Toney
Vice President Global Ford Customer Service Division
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Chief Executive
Jim Farley
President and CEO
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
(313) 322-3000
[email protected]

also:[email protected]
Thanks! I don't even know what to say to any of them. I don't want to just open with "I want compensation for waiting" as that seems kind of messed up. Though I am pissed that I've received 3 PCOs that have all expired between when I ordered and now.

c35cannon

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Psychologist
Thanks! I don't even know what to say to any of them. I don't want to just open with "I want compensation for waiting" as that seems kind of messed up. Though I am pissed that I've received 3 PCOs that have all expired between when I ordered and now.
When I messaged them I just told them my story and how I felt. First time Ford buyer excited that I could finally splurge on a new vehicle because I’ve done good for myself and I’m also confused af as to why this shxt is taking so long and no one can even explain why or where my truck is

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
I have only gotten one through the ford marketing number. I don’t even know how that happened.

Sponsored

c35cannon

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Psychologist
I’m once again lost in the system. Ford says I’m at Blue Island IL, Union Pacific says I’m at the Futile (sp?) Industrial Complex, and VinView updated Pearland TX two days ago.
I don’t know if I’m the crazy one or them
😂 Nah fam it’s them not you!

hussar1683

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 PB (on order)
I assume you are Norfolk southern? Something to do while you wait for rail to arrive KC. Lots of folks have been sitting in KC awaiting convoy to dealer 😔

6CE0D723-49CB-4C8C-95B7-9BB7AD916238.jpeg
Thanks! Yes, it is Norfolk Southern. I was able to track it down, looks like the train is passing about half way point between Dearborn and KC.
I just spent 2 months on the the ramp in MI so I know how it feels.

Swamp Donkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 F150XL
Occupation
Pressurized Tube Commander
A little better afternoon, today. After breaking down just down the road and towed back to dealer yesterday - shop checked it out and found a bad temp sensor on the coolant line. Tripping this sensor, valid or not renders the truck un-drivable - luckily new sensor in stock (some where close). Part swapped out, software updated, checked other possible actual issues triggering the fault. Drove it around close by for 50 miles. And headed back out. 300 miles later we’re parked for the night In Good shape. Back roads for better break in, 21mpg into the wind. Sorting out how to trigger electric driving in the small towns and it’s neat rolling through at 35-40 on electrics.
Long push tomorrow before hitting the weather coming off the Rockies.

FWIW: I had an expired pco that the dealer submitted to marketing for an exception. Best case is they send a check out if approved…I’m pleased they took the time to make that call vs just dismissing it. So fingers crossed. Need a few things to go right here.

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
A little better afternoon, today. After breaking down just down the road and towed back to dealer yesterday - shop checked it out and found a bad temp sensor on the coolant line. Tripping this sensor, valid or not renders the truck un-drivable - luckily new sensor in stock (some where close). Part swapped out, software updated, checked other possible actual issues triggering the fault. Drove it around close by for 50 miles. And headed back out. 300 miles later we’re parked for the night In Good shape. Back roads for better break in, 21mpg into the wind. Sorting out how to trigger electric driving in the small towns and it’s neat rolling through at 35-40 on electrics.
Long push tomorrow before hitting the weather coming off the Rockies.

FWIW: I had an expired pco that the dealer submitted to marketing for an exception. Best case is they send a check out if approved…I’m pleased they took the time to make that call vs just dismissing it. So fingers crossed. Need a few things to go right here.
That is good news for you. It sucks that that happened, but at least it was minor and fixable right then with parts in stock. Safe driving and I hope to be doing the same thing soon.

SunnyD

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Sport Trac, 2022 F150 (Ordered)
Ford F-150 Chip hold My22 & My23 Ford

I moved to Built last night. Really thought I'd be more excited. Maybe because the rest of the journey could still be a shit show? I have a little guilt too. I am disappointed that not all of us are moving forward - wish everyone stuck from August could be done with this mess.
Sponsored