• Total voters

PPEng15

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150
I see a lot of the same dates being thrown around, early to mid Dec. Dealer told me 12/9, but did not clarify what that meant.

Ford must be getting optimistic that they will finish and ship a bunch of trucks at the same time.
Sponsored

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I see a lot of the same dates being thrown around, early to mid Dec. Dealer told me 12/9, but did not clarify what that meant.

Ford must be getting optimistic that they will finish and ship a bunch of trucks at the same time.
It's Year end they are probably wanting to get these off their books for it. Not sure when the report to wall street. But I would not be surprised if that is not lighting a fire under the collective arses. :cool:

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
lets hope end of year also means they are closing their books and reporting out to wall street. and that in turn means a fire is being lit under their collective tushies to complete, and deliver the MY22 trucks.

good luck guys.

asouza68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platnium
I don't know why ford is even building platinum. the only difference between a platinum and a fully loaded lariat are the seats, primarily. Oh and the added price for the badging, I guess. and the seats are a forced removed due to the chip shortage.
I bought the platinum specifically because of this. Seats weren't important to me, got better rear shocks, power steps, projection led headlights and a few more goodies for less than the same equipped Lariet. If your getting 7.2kw, blue cruise, and powerboost, it's actually a tad cheaper to get the platinum.

Last edited:

Sponsored

PPEng15

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150
Continuing to post as much as possible so that we can get to page 152 so Blackout150 can get his truck.

Until last week, I could not do anything with the activate button on FP. On Thanksgiving, I started the activation process. I received an activation denied message today.

I am trying not to get hopefull, but this is the season for hopes and miracles 😉.

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Continuing to post as much as possible so that we can get to page 152 so Blackout150 can get his truck.

Until last week, I could not do anything with the activate button on FP. On Thanksgiving, I started the activation process. I received an activation denied message today.

I am trying not to get hopefull, but this is the season for hopes and miracles 😉.
I love that you have some movement. Let’s get that thing home before Christmas for you. What a long and crazy road.

Swamp Donkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 F150XL
Occupation
Pressurized Tube Commander
Day 408 -

Rough day today. Started out well. Well enough that the test drive and full inspection all checked out - just needed some washer fluid. Signed and headed into the sunset. And for 17 miles (out of a couple thousand) it was great. Slow rolled though a town and the dash lit up like a Christmas tree and roughly clunked to a stop. Towed back to the dealer (luckily still the closest) for inspections tomorrow. A “quick fix” puts me back on the road and worrying every mile. Anything else and I fly home with a key fob. 🤷🏻‍♂️🫠😩.

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Day 408 -

Rough day today. Started out well. Well enough that the test drive and full inspection all checked out - just needed some washer fluid. Signed and headed into the sunset. And for 17 miles (out of a couple thousand) it was great. Slow rolled though a town and the dash lit up like a Christmas tree and roughly clunked to a stop. Towed back to the dealer (luckily still the closest) for inspections tomorrow. A “quick fix” puts me back on the road and worrying every mile. Anything else and I fly home with a key fob. 🤷🏻‍♂️🫠😩.
Oh man. This sucks. I hope it’s a quick fix and you get on your way with tens of thousands of trouble free miles!

PaulO

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 PB
Day 408 -

Oh man that is horrible! I hope the dealership bought you dinner or at least a beer. Keep us updated.

Sponsored

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
We'll when chat changed from giving a shipping range of a week to a specific date, I felt encouraged that it was getting closer. Maybe it was a good sign.

Then when chat changed from giving a "ship" response to a "delivered" response. I felt even more encouraged.

Yesterday though I was told Dec 9th. It was December 1st just before. :(

The Christmas - New Years' time frame is a travel nightmare. I am probably looking January at best. If it even ships.

If you wait at least 1 year for your order Ford should throw you some extra points.

Last edited:

SunnyD

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Sport Trac, 2022 F150 (Ordered)
We'll when chat changed from giving a shipping range of a week to a specific date, I felt encouraged that it was getting closer. Maybe it was a good sign.

Then when chat changed from giving a "ship" response to a "delivered" response. I felt even more encouraged.

Yesterday though I was told Dec 9th. It was December 1st just before. :(

The Christmas - New Years' time frame is a travel nightmare. I am probably looking January at best. If it even ships.

If you wait at least 1 year for your order Ford should throw you some extra points.
You would really think that Ford would do SOMETHING for those of us waiting so long for our trucks. It would be one thing if the wait was consistent for everybody, but they shoved a bunch of us into a parking lot and then went on to build and ship other trucks, while ours sat and waited....and waited some more. It would be nice to find out they were offering 0% financing, or extra cash bonus, or even $1000 credit to Ford Accessories to those of us with year old trucks when we pull out of the dealer lot.

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
You would really think that Ford would do SOMETHING for those of us waiting so long for our trucks. It would be one thing if the wait was consistent for everybody, but they shoved a bunch of us into a parking lot and then went on to build and ship other trucks, while ours sat and waited....and waited some more. It would be nice to find out they were offering 0% financing, or extra cash bonus, or even $1000 credit to Ford Accessories to those of us with year old trucks when we pull out of the dealer lot.
HA! Well at least we can dream. :)

You have a nice truck coming too. Smoked Quartz is an outstanding color and now it will be a real collector's item.

Good luck with yours and maybe I'll see you at Granger.

BigDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
How much you want to bet the railroads go out and I stay parked next to Blackout's truck

YOUR VEHICLE IS ON ITS WAY

Your new 2022 F-150 LARIAT SuperCrew has shipped and is on its way!
Our current estimate for delivery to Ciocca Ford of Flemington is be‍tween December 9, 2022 an‍d December 15, 2022. Once it arrives, a dealership representative will contact you to arrange final delivery.
Remember, you can easily access a copy of your window label and check the status of your F‑150 truck at any time by clicking the button below. We have included your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference​

Meathead

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Edge, 2017 Transit. 2019 F150, maybe 22 F150
HA! Well at least we can dream. :)

You have a nice truck coming too. Smoked Quartz is an outstanding color and now it will be a real collector's item.

Good luck with yours and maybe I'll see you at Granger.
I paid a visit to my dealer on Monday. Even though my status is "in production" the sales manager said they show it as released awaiting shipment. I asked them what Ford is going to do for us, that they the dealer has been fair with me but what about Ford corporate? She said she is waiting to hear back from them, that she had asked for an additional $2K compensation from them. We will see. As far as financing she said my choices are .9/48 months, 1.9/60 months or 3.9/72 months.
They did not have the trade in number they had promised me right at their fingertips and asked if I remembered. Not to miss an opportunity I told them $53K. Now that was several thousand over what they actually did offer me but it was worth it to see hot coffee spurt out the used car managers nose!! :ROFLMAO:
We will see what happens as of this morning tracker still shows me in production.
Sponsored

Last edited: