Sponsored

Chat with Ford Performance about tracking your truck?

Cmelt1224

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 F150
I have read on other threads that you can chat with Ford Performance about tracking your truck. I go to the FP website and don't see the chat feature anywhere. Can anyone help me out?
Sponsored

spikerS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Lariat 3.5L
I "chatted" with Ford Performance.

I don't think they want to hear from me anymore!
:mad:

Ordered 3/20
Scheduled build 6/7
Rescheduled build 7/12
Rescheduled build 8/6
Rescheduled build 8/14
Rescheduled build 8/21
Rescheduled build 9/9

...but they will!
EVERY DAY UNTIL THEY BUILD MY DAMN TRUCK!
Be prepared to be waiting awhile. The truck I ordered at the start of June was "built" on August 4, and only today did Ford update and say that my truck is now on hold indefinitely await microchips.

Honestly, I would have rathered they had waited to build the truck until they could have completed it 100%. I don't think I want the truck just languishing around, not being properly looked after.

ib_jigged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT, 2013 Edge Limited, 2023 Explorer ST
Be prepared to be waiting awhile. The truck I ordered at the start of June was "built" on August 4, and only today did Ford update and say that my truck is now on hold indefinitely await microchips.

Honestly, I would have rathered they had waited to build the truck until they could have completed it 100%. I don't think I want the truck just languishing around, not being properly looked after.
Same here!

ib_jigged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT, 2013 Edge Limited, 2023 Explorer ST
Just chatted with them this morning. It seems like if I chat with them on Friday mornings things are more updated. I believe Ford does the scheduling sometime on Thursdays. I knew this was going to happen, I got pushed another week from 9-13 to 9-20 because of the shutdown. At least now I will get to see the 2022 order guide and see what/if any changes will happen before my truck is built.
Sponsored