Sponsored

Changing Tremor Orange Decals / Stickers?

ac6000

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat
Is anyone planning on removing the orange "Tremor" Stickers and replacing them with a different color, if so what color combination are you going with and where do you buy the replacements
Sponsored

CMC

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor 402A (ordered)
I will be removing the stickers but not replacing with anything.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IF I got a Tremor, I wouldn't be removing them. You'll still have the orange accents in other areas on the exterior and several in the interior. The interior is going to be the tough (and expensive) one to change. All the stitching is orange in multiple places and dash and door accents.

At this point if you plan on going that far, you're better off ordering an XLT/Lariat or a Raptor.

Sponsored

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 157wb
I would (and have) remove the stickers on any trim level and don't see why that would lead to any interior changes. Ford has been slapping those on for 25 years, time to move on.
Ford F-150 Changing Tremor Orange Decals / Stickers? 20220618_163033

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
1) I plan to remove them.
2) I do not plan to replace them with anything.
3) I assume Ford would be the best place to check on replacement stickers. My buddy has a F250 Tremor and his sticker is sort of black and white. I haven't seen many other color variations, but I'm sure that a graphics shop or one that provides wraps might be able to fab something up.

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14 Tacoma
Occupation
Insurance
I’m going to remove the stickers on the side panels and not replace them. BUT I was very tempted by some of the alternate tremor decals available online. It looks like they use the Raptor font.
Sponsored