Sponsored

Changing the Lariat Sport Brown Accents

Zyvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Crew, FX4, Lariat
I lost sleep over whether I could live with the brown/red interior. Because I cannot live with chrome, lol. After I looked at all the pics and thought, I can make it all black eventually. But after picking it up, that is the last thing on my mind. I think it looks really good. From a cost perspective though, it would prob be easier and cheaper to get the chrome package and make it look like a sport on the outside vs the opposite. Sport wheels are already all over ebay, bumpers can be wrapped, and the plastic bits can be swapped pretty easily. I really wanted to wait on the Tremor, but I don’t see those coming out anytime soon.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Blaze

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
I have a rapid red sport and it was a little different at first.

I wiped the entire interior down with leather conditioner and it actually darkened just a little but made a huge difference.

Tinting all of the windows helped as well.

Service_Merchandise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150
I have a rapid red sport and it was a little different at first.

I wiped the entire interior down with leather conditioner and it actually darkened just a little but made a huge difference.

Tinting all of the windows helped as well.
I think the Tremor has solved this issue, especially since it's only a few thousand dollars more.

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
I went 501A so I could avoid the sport and chrome packages. Pretty sure it still will have the chrome bumpers but the mirrors should be color matched and it has painted alloys instead of those chrome blob wheels plus of course a non accented interior (even ‘black’ is basically two toned and accents on top of that were just too much for me).

I figure the bumpers will be easiest to deal with if that chrome ends up bothering me (probably will).

So ford, if you’re listening… you lost out on an extra 4k by making those accents required (as if they care lol).