Sponsored

Change boost gauge from kpa to psi??

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 f150 3.5eb
I absolutely love this new gen f150. I traded my 2017 in on Friday for the 21 and love the changes but one thing I cant seem to find is a setting that changes the turbo boost gauge on a Canadian truck from kpa to psi. On my 2017 it switched to psi when I changed settings to mpg. I have tried changing settings to mph mpg and temp to Fahrenheit and it still keeps boost in kpa. Any help would be greatly appreciated. One thing I noticed as well being a Canadian truck they don't have the flag on the dash with lariat sport.

Ford F-150 Change boost gauge from kpa to psi?? 20210110_102032

Ford F-150 Change boost gauge from kpa to psi?? 20210110_102055
Sponsored

KBKEITH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT SCREW 5.5, BAP, 3.5EB
Pretty sure you can change that on the big screen. I know there’s a place where you can change the units.

You’re missing the flag and also the map of Detroit on the upper door panel. But you wouldn’t want that anyway. ? (I think the map only comes on the XLT, but I could be wrong)

Reactions: 780

NumbersGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 King Ranch
I absolutely love this new gen f150. I traded my 2017 in on Friday for the 21 and love the changes but one thing I cant seem to find is a setting that changes the turbo boost gauge on a Canadian truck from kpa to psi. On my 2017 it switched to psi when I changed settings to mpg. I have tried changing settings to mph mpg and temp to Fahrenheit and it still keeps boost in kpa. Any help would be greatly appreciated. One thing I noticed as well being a Canadian truck they don't have the flag on the dash with lariat sport.

20210110_102032.jpg

20210110_102055.jpg
Hope someone can chime in here about switching over to PSI. Maybe it will be doable with ForScan?

My inner-patriot is sad the international versions of these trucks don't keep the flag on the interior! Don't have any beef when a car from another country sports that country's flag.

Codge24

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Plarinum, 2019 CRV 2021 & toys galore
Was curious about the US flag in Canadian models, am fine either way.

Touchdwn

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited Power-Boost; 2018 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Corporate Pilot; retired Air Traffic Controller
Hope someone can chime in here about switching over to PSI. Maybe it will be doable with ForScan?

My inner-patriot is sad the international versions of these trucks don't keep the flag on the interior! Don't have any beef when a car from another country sports that country's flag.
I’m not near my truck to verify, but I think it is on of the Settings-vehicle page.

Sponsored

Touchdwn

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited Power-Boost; 2018 Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Corporate Pilot; retired Air Traffic Controller
Was curious about the US flag in Canadian models, am fine either way.
Probably still has the American flag. I was told that was a nod to where it was built. I originally heard it was only on the higher trims, but it is on the STX I am driving as a loaner.

blind56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 2.7EB, 2016 WRX
Bump. Anyone figure this out? I found the page with all the units on the head unit but there wasn't an option for the boost gauge.

smarty39

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Velocity Blue Lariat Sport
Bumping again! Must be a way to change this in Forscan at least?

GTTTT

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ranger
Looks like the speedo is set to km/h. If you change to MPH (in the Sync settings) does this change the turbo gauge to PSI?
After doing this you can set a secondary speedo as km/h (if that's your preference) via the cluster settings.

Last edited:

Sponsored

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
302a crew - 6'5" Sport, Max Tow, FX4
You’re missing the flag and also the map of Detroit on the upper door panel. But you wouldn’t want that anyway. ? (I think the map only comes on the XLT, but I could be wrong)
Came here to see about changing the kpa and noticed your comment.

There is a map on the front doors of my 302a sport but no dash flag. I was under the impression the maps were maps of Detroit unless they did something different for the Canadian trucks?

Now I'm curious if those aren't Detroit maps afterall.....

Roscopcoletrain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT...on order
Came here to see about changing the kpa and noticed your comment.

There is a map on the front doors of my 302a sport but no dash flag. I was under the impression the maps were maps of Detroit unless they did something different for the Canadian trucks?

Now I'm curious if those aren't Detroit maps afterall.....
No map on my XLT

Ford F-150 Change boost gauge from kpa to psi?? 20220608_190931