Sponsored

Center Console Lock Box

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
E&G half console safe. I have 2, one in both my trucks. Love the half safe version so it frees up the other half side of the safe so I can store other things that doesn’t need to be locked down. It’s very similar to the 15-20 version but better, seems thicker, and feels more premium. Have had it for few months now, zero issues!

IMG_4867.jpeg

IMG_4866.jpeg
Those are nice. For a long time they did not make a half box for the gen 14 so it is nice that someone started doing it. I went with the full Tuffy. I think the OEM Ford one is a little nicer but the opening is a little small for me.

Ford F-150 Center Console Lock Box DSC_0375.JPG
Sponsored

Paul Neubauer

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
E&G half console safe. I have 2, one in both my trucks. Love the half safe version so it frees up the other half side of the safe so I can store other things that doesn’t need to be locked down. It’s very similar to the 15-20 version but better, seems thicker, and feels more premium. Have had it for few months now, zero issues!

IMG_4867.jpeg

IMG_4866.jpeg
Did they release a new one for the '21+ trucks?

Nightshade

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Ford F-150 Lariat | '22 Ford F-350 S/D Tremor
Occupation
Firefighter Superintendent
Did they release a new one for the '21+ trucks?
Yes they did! Very well made, they updated the design on the version one, version two is very similar and I keep getting asked by the service guys every time I take the truck in for oil change/service, where I got it from haha. So glad I got it for both trucks, have another one on the way for my F-350 Superduty.
Sponsored