First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Technology Consulting
Looking for a solution for securing a small vault in my center console (Vaultek VT10i or similar). Has anyone done any mods to get a secure cable lock anchor in the center console? I would really love to get something like the below, but I don't think it will fit the 21, and I haven't been able to get an answer on if they are going to update it since the original manufacturer closed up shop and sold the product rights.

2015-2020 Ford F150 Console Safe Half Box - B & V Products (bnvproducts.com)
Sponsored

wilmaj32

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
08 GT500, 21 Powerboost Lariat , 12 Expedition
Occupation
Retired
Looking for a solution for securing a small vault in my center console (Vaultek VT10i or similar). Has anyone done any mods to get a secure cable lock anchor in the center console? I would really love to get something like the below, but I don't think it will fit the 21, and I haven't been able to get an answer on if they are going to update it since the original manufacturer closed up shop and sold the product rights.

Look into the Console Vault. I'm considering it. Just narrowing down the lock choice.

ryanc111

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leadfoot Powerboost
I had a Lockerdown in my RAM 1500 and was very happy with it. They currently only have a version for the F150 if you have the split bench seats but a couple of months ago they told me they were working on a version for the regular console. Not sure what the ETA is though.

PFD664

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Crew 502a Lariat 4x4 Powerboost
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
Here is one from TUFFY Security products, I have used the rear under seat lockbox, it was well built
Ford F-150 Center Console Lock Box Capture.PNG

SteveJ2477

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XL STX
In

the BV half vault is pretty cool. I sent them an email asking if they plan on a 2021 model. I will let you know what they say.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Jcartwr97

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Technology Consulting
In

the BV half vault is pretty cool. I sent them an email asking if they plan on a 2021 model. I will let you know what they say.
I sent them something too back when I posted that, never got a response.

Bullet150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3.5L F150 Lariat
I’ve used Tuffy products for more than 10 years. Good stuff; all made in Cortez, Colorado USA. Good easy helpful guys to speak with on phone.

Smokewagun

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lariat Lightning
I’ve emailed B&V many times. Not one single response. I love companies asking you to contact them and they don’t have the decency to respond. I guess we all know their customer service is just as poor. Spend your money elsewhere.

DocBach

First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
RN
Look into the Console Vault. I'm considering it. Just narrowing down the lock choice.
you can find the four digit combo lock console vault with the Ford logo on eBay from certain dealerships for cheaper than Ford officially lists it

Sponsored

BMWtoF150

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch, 3.5 Eco
Occupation
Retired, Part Time Consultant
I have a Console Vault brand. It has the 4 digit code lock. Console Vault make the Ford OEM one.

johnpeters

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford
Occupation
engineer
This is just another example of a very long list of great products sold by Tuffy. Sadly it was put to the test shortly after install, the would-be thieves did not gain access to what was inside even though they tried for nearly 10 minutes! But it rendered the console safe mostly inoperable and now in need of replacement. It is money well spent.

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 157wb
There are many good options for a locking lid that covers the entire console bin. I think the OP was looking (13 months ago...) specifically for a "half box" that is big enough for something the size of a gun and leaves the other half of the area open for other items.

I've had the Console Vault in my last two trucks and will likely get one for my new truck, but if there was a good "half-box" out there I would be interested. Has anyone seen one?

Capone75088

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum FX4
LockerDown out of San Antonio Tx has an excellent vault. Great quality.

Tobstertx3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Another vote for Consol Vault. Had one in my 2020 and have one waiting for my 2022 to be installed.
Sponsored