CarPlay Navigation in Instrument Cluster

Aphillipz76

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum
Last month the ford communications director showed a picture of CarPlay navigation working in the instrument cluster… That work for anyone on here?

Ford F-150 CarPlay Navigation in Instrument Cluster 1630752949628
Sponsored

Ack

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 4x4
Last month the ford communications director showed a picture of CarPlay navigation working in the instrument cluster… That work for anyone on here?

1630752949628.png
Yes, you can customize your screens in the instrument cluster. I think I used the buttons on the steering wheel to program it, and then you select “my view” to scroll through. Hope that is what you were asking.

gtotco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 502A FX4 3.5L
I don’t think it has rolled out. They announced it a few months ago as an upcoming feature coming by OTA. I’m not sure I’ve even gotten an OTA since they announced. Looking forward to this though!

GolfR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR PB
Hopefully, more than Apple Maps is integrated in. There is no way I’m switching from Waze to Apple Maps for navigation.

Cacharrito

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch
I’m not sure about a different Apple Maps look in the cluster, but the one show on the screen shot is already available. I’m using the stock Ford nav, and when I do, the arrows automatically shows up in the cluster, for what it’s worth.

Sponsored

Orlando150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
According to the MachE forums it's included (for them at least) in the upcoming 1.7 update.

tracyacupunk

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 lariat
Occupation
acupuncturist
ok so see if you guys can figure this one out. 2022 ford f 150 lariat- when I go to my view and driving assistance screen on the digital gauge my apple maps instructions for turns do not show up in the instrument cluster. If I go deeper into the menu and go to truck info on gauge cluster then go down to driver assistance option and click on it that brings up the driver assistance screen and the nav now shows turns on the gauge. It's a little annoying because I have to repeat this each time I start my truck and if I want to see turn-by-turn I have to go back into the setting instead if just clicking my view.

any help is appreciated.
Sponsored