Sponsored

Carbonized Gray or Smoked Quartz (Limited)?

Steve5472

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Expedition Stealth Performance
So I've placed my order for a Carbonized Gray Limited but I have the option of switching the colour before the order goes through. I'm really humming and hawing about the Smoked Quartz. I've ALWAYS gone with grays and blacks and steered away from blues, etc, but I'm kind of thinking a change might be nice and the pics I've seen of the SQ looks pretty nice on the Limited. Help make up my mind for me, please!
Sponsored

Smitdog

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited PowerBoost Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Gainfully Retired
So I've placed my order for a Carbonized Gray Limited but I have the option of switching the colour before the order goes through. I'm really humming and hawing about the Smoked Quartz. I've ALWAYS gone with grays and blacks and steered away from blues, etc, but I'm kind of thinking a change might be nice and the pics I've seen of the SQ looks pretty nice on the Limited. Help make up my mind for me, please!
I'm deciding between a Limited SQ or Antimatter Blue. Will decide once seen in person.

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
Steve, I went with the Smoked Quartz Limited.
Sponsored