Sponsored

V789654

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 SC XLT Sport 3.5 - Carbonized Gray
Just picked up my XLT Sport in Carbonized Gray, fantastic look with the blacked out grill. Pics to come after I get her washed.

Sponsored

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum PB (on order 1/3/23)
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
Just looked through airdesignusa.com ‘s website for a setup like the truck above. This trucks gonna cost me some money....??

SnyderJ21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
First post alert - Does anyone know what the Ford Part number is for these rims? I've seen some that look like it but are straight black. These almost look gray/gun metal to me but maybe I'm smoking something. Love the look for the carbonized color and am looking to upgrade my alloy 17's that came with my XLT. Any help is appreciated!

grosbiz

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Toyota Yaris Hatchback, 2015 Nissan Rogue
First post alert - Does anyone know what the Ford Part number is for these rims? I've seen some that look like it but are straight black. These almost look gray/gun metal to me but maybe I'm smoking something. Love the look for the carbonized color and am looking to upgrade my alloy 17's that came with my XLT. Any help is appreciated!
I believe those are the 20" 6-Spoke Dark Alloy Painted Aluminum Wheels option from Ford. Your dealer should be able to get you the part #. You see them as an Exterior Option when you build a 2021 F-150.

Sponsored

wilmaj32

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
08 GT500, 21 Powerboost Lariat , 12 Expedition
Occupation
Retired
Anyone that has the Carbonized gray have any gripes about keeping it clean? Was considering the Silver but liking the gray more and more. I know the silver hides the grime pretty well. I live in Fl. and during the rainy season it can be a bear keeping vehicles clean and washing them before it rains again!

Elkhunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Anyone that has the Carbonized gray have any gripes about keeping it clean? Was considering the Silver but liking the gray more and more. I know the silver hides the grime pretty well. I live in Fl. and during the rainy season it can be a bear keeping vehicles clean and washing them before it rains again!
Yes, its a pain to keep clean, not as bad as a dark color but close. Silver or White IMHO.

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher

Elkhunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Is that stock tire size? Great looking truck!
Yes for now. I have some aftermarket rims and tires in the works, but not sure if i want to go that route just yet.
Sponsored