First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Hybrid, Rapid Red, 6.5 bed
Occupation
Retired US Navy, retired manufacturing
Count me in the group for this problem too. Picked my truck up yesterday afternoon and didn't read this until last night. Platinum Powerboost built 5/6, love the truck though.
Sponsored

bkm

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat, 2004 H-D, 1949 Ford 8N
Count me in the group for this problem too. Picked my truck up yesterday afternoon and didn't read this until last night. Platinum Powerboost built 5/6, love the truck though.
Add me to the group as well. My Lariat was built on May 17th. and I have spent the last few days trying to figure out how activate FordPass. I will contact my dealer on the first of the week. Thanks to those trail breakers who found the solution and shared it with the rest of us.

Heavishot

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F-150
Apparently the tech guy at my dealer has too much pride to just do the recommended fix from this forum.... He’s “working on it” :confused:

Tominoshkosh

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost
Occupation
IT
Picked up my new Plaitnum yesterday. Build date 5/13. Having same issues. iPhone won’t work with wireless CarPlay, no FordPass and no hotspot connection.
If I were you I’d just take the cues you’re getting in this thread and make an appointment at your dealership to have them look up and follow the prescribed actions in SSM 49826. Sounds like it’s just a reset and reprogramming of modem-related functions (don’t quote me on that). Waiting for your dealer to figure it out likely isn’t the fastest course of action. ?

Diceman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Hybrid, Rapid Red, 6.5 bed
Occupation
Retired US Navy, retired manufacturing
Apparently the tech guy at my dealer has too much pride to just do the recommended fix from this forum.... He’s “working on it” :confused:
Some people are so smart (at least they think so) they refuse to take any help.

Sponsored

papa.charlie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat SCrew F-150 PB FX4
Took mine to the dealer and they said they performed the actions described in SSM 49826. Took the truck home and still didn't work- activate remote features, wireless carplay, etc.. Called the folks at Ford Pass and they are saying 10% of people still have the issue after the SSM fix. Now I'm waiting for further instruction. Anyone else have this issue? What's the fix?

HCFX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat BAP
SSM 49826 fixed my truck. Ford just released a customer satisfaction recall today 21B33. Pretty widespread problem for early may build trucks it seems.

MHaynes772

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
If I were you I’d just take the cues you’re getting in this thread and make an appointment at your dealership to have them look up and follow the prescribed actions in SSM 49826. Sounds like it’s just a reset and reprogramming of modem-related functions (don’t quote me on that). Waiting for your dealer to figure it out likely isn’t the fastest course of action. ?
Already called the Sales Manager. He's actually a very cool, knowledgable guy. Had me send him this thread and Im just going to drop the truck of when my wheel well liners come in and knock it all out at once.

75032Limited

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum & 2021 Limited
The SSM 49826 worked. My Truck is now working. Dealer tech was skeptical at first... :) Pulled up this forum, and he applied the fix. :) Thanks for the help here.

Sponsored

jgrant1701

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F250 Lariat, 2021 F150 Platinum (ordered)
I just came back from my dealer appointment today and the SSM 49826 / customer satisfaction recall 21B33 programming fixed my issues. The service tech had already found it when they ran my VIN and they have at least one other truck coming for the same fix. Thanks to everyone in this thread for sharing the information.

Ed21

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Xlt SCREW
Occupation
Retired
I just came back from my dealer appointment today and the SSM 49826 / customer satisfaction recall 21B33 programming fixed my issues. The service tech had already found it when they ran my VIN and they have at least one other truck coming for the same fix. Thanks to everyone in this thread for sharing the information.
Just wondering, do you know if the 21B33 recall is covered by the SSM 49826 repair? I had mine done last week. Reason I ask is I just got a notification from Ford pass about the 21B33 recall. Ford pass knows I had the SSM 49826 repair done as they followed up with a phone call afterwords.

jgrant1701

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F250 Lariat, 2021 F150 Platinum (ordered)
Just wondering, do you know if the 21B33 recall is covered by the SSM 49826 repair? I had mine done last week. Reason I ask is I just got a notification from Ford pass about the 21B33 recall. Ford pass knows I had the SSM 49826 repair done as they followed up with a phone call afterwords.
I got the notification in the Fordpass app while I was at the dealer and I believe it's the same thing. That's what the tech said. I will wait and see if the paper work catches up and clears the notice in a few days.

bulger81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck
Same here, I taking my truck in for some accessories next week, I got to get my truck activated with the Ssm 49826 fix.

IconicXLTsport

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 XLT
Occupation
Nuclear Operations
I am also having all the symptoms of this issue. No wireless CarPlay, FordPass, weather data on nav. Thanks so much to everyone here who provided information to help the rest of us. Now to contact my local dealer.
Sponsored