First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Tremor
Occupation
Custom Glazer
I'm in Peterborough, but ordered through Uxbridge Ford.
Did you get your truck yet? Mine is sitting in Toronto as well. Rail car update said that the car is empty as of yesteday but the VVR said it’s in Toronto but delayed. I assume it’s waiting/delayed for a convoy to the dealer. Did yours sit in the rail car in Toronto or was it unloaded and sitting waiting for convoy?

2022Tremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Fully Loaded Tremor (Ordered)
Occupation
Construction Manager
Did you get your truck yet? Mine is sitting in Toronto as well. Rail car update said that the car is empty as of yesteday but the VVR said it’s in Toronto but delayed. I assume it’s waiting/delayed for a convoy to the dealer. Did yours sit in the rail car in Toronto or was it unloaded and sitting waiting for convoy?
What was your blend date?

Sponsored

2022Tremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Fully Loaded Tremor (Ordered)
Occupation
Construction Manager

Oxford_402A_tremor

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Tremor
Occupation
Custom Glazer
Great for you and promising for me, did you know in advance that your truck had its chips and was being shipped?
Late last week it said shipped but still had the chip Hold. I posted a photo of the vvr on Jan 10th build thread.

Sean80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 Tremor (on order)
I pick it up on Monday. They are putting level kit and leather seats in it right now. It got delivered to dealer on the 21st.

OP
OP
jarcher

jarcher

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Tremor 402a
Occupation
Construction
Finally!!! Truck chips were completed last week and it shipped yesterday! Ordered last July...
Sponsored