Sponsored

Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

mxc27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
My Tracker did super funky stuff yesterday, so it may just be that. It went back and forth from in transit, to awaiting shipment, and back twice. Now it has been delivered (last night at 9pm) and it still says "awaiting shipment". So it may just be a bit of a glitch. I would watch for the Window sticker date to change as an indication it may have shipped to you.
You might be right. Window sticker updated yesterday, and ETA is all over the place. Got back to 7/26 this morning, and has changed back and forth 2-3 times since.
Sponsored

Sudsmaster

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT
My PB XLT changed to awaiting shipping last night ...maybe I'll fill the railcar and get you rolling.

Mark~JL

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2021 F150 XLT 302A
Occupation
Retail
Where do you live and did the tracker align with your delivery? I was produced June 24 (May 7 blend date) but all I have is an ETA of Aug 8. Some examples like this lead me to believe the truck will show up early. Congrats on your arrival!
I had a produced date of June 22
Shipped out June 25
ETA on the tracker showed Aug 4th
Arrived to the dealer today July 7
I pick it up tomorrow
I’m out of Nova Scotia as well.

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I had a produced date of June 22
Shipped out June 25
ETA on the tracker showed Aug 4th
Arrived to the dealer today July 7
I pick it up tomorrow
I’m out of Nova Scotia as well.
Wow- nice. Going on 2 weeks since production for me and still hasn’t shipped. Waiting for some line to drop a bed liner in. Ridiculous.

luchoquentin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Hi Antimatter Tremor, would you please be able to get some info on the following order:
Order number is V55E
Dealership code: CA1323
I signed this deal in January 29,2021 with East court Ford in Toronto and to this day, I have not been provided a VIN yet. apparently, truck is still unschedule. Not sure if the color(rapid red metallic) I have chosen is causing a delay. I told the dealership that I am willing to change the color if that would speed up the build but no answer from them.
Thanks for your time.

Sponsored

85Mustangman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Supercab/ 6.5 box, 2.7, 302A, Antimatter
Occupation
Retired
Hi Antimatter Tremor, would you please be able to get some info on the following order:
Order number is V55E
I signed this deal in January 29,2021 with East court Ford in Toronto and to this day, I have not been provided a VIN yet. apparently, truck is still unschedule. Not sure if the color(rapid red metallic) I have chosen is causing a delay. I told the dealership that I am willing to change the color if that would speed up the build but no answer from them.
Thanks for your time.
Oh Brother! Unfortunately Eastcourt is one of the most shady, unscrupulous dealers in the GTA… rumour is they sold many, many more trucks than they were allotted. They have a bad reputation and I understand some cases of bad business practices with OMVIC.

I assume you have a signed bill of sale and you put down a decent deposit? You may have to contact the regional sales manager and/or Ford Corporate.

Good luck.

PS you will have to address your inquiry to @Antimatter Tremor to get his attention.

carguy20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat 502A SPACE WHITE '
Occupation
FINANCE MANAGER
Oh Brother! Unfortunately Eastcourt is one of the most shady, unscrupulous dealers in the GTA… rumour is they sold many, many more trucks than they were allotted. They have a bad reputation and I understand some cases of bad business practices with OMVIC.

I assume you have a signed bill of sale and you put down a decent deposit? You may have to contact the regional sales manager and/or Ford Corporate.

Good luck.

PS you will have to address your inquiry to @Antimatter Tremor to get his attention.
east court ford and milton ford are the shadiest dealerships in Ontario, DONT EVER BUY from here. they sell more trucks than they are allotted, bottom tier dealerships both of them.

carguy20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat 502A SPACE WHITE '
Occupation
FINANCE MANAGER
Order number is V55E
Thanks for your time.
Im in the same position as you with MILTON FORD. bought on JAN 2021, no vin and still in processing/ not scheduled

RayRay

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT SPORT SCAB 302A 2.7
Order number is V55E
Thanks for your time.
[/QUOT
You need a new dealer. He is lying to you.

jtcomin

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Fusion, 2019 Flex, 2004 Jeep TJ, 1996 Sierra
Occupation
Bean Counter
The goods have arrived! They are doing the Rhino Spray Liner tonight and I'm hoping to have it in my driveway by tomorrow evening! It's been a wait as I started the process in March but it's nothing compared to those who ordered much earlier and are still waiting!

Not sure what "DEAD" refers to on the back window.

Receipt Date2021-04-12
ETA End Date2021-07-20
Production Date2021-05-13
Ship Date2021-06-19

Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates IMG_0875
T
Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates IMG_0877
Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates IMG_0876
Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates IMG_0877

Sponsored

zwang688

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 2019 Mustang GT, 2020 2021 F150 502A
Ordered on March 10,
Production date is June 22,
Ship date is June 23,
Delivery date is July 6.
Mine is carbonized grey Lariat 502 with FX4 and Active 2.0 prep.
It is from Kansas.

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Ordered on March 10,
Production date is June 22,
Ship date is June 23,
Delivery date is July 6.
Mine is carbonized grey Lariat 502 with FX4 and Active 2.0 prep.
It is from Kansas.
Where are you?

LeadFoot-Lariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat
my trucks been in transit now for a week,how long does it have to sit at that staging area before it gets shipped..This ridiculous

Airspeed00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Sport 4x4 502 SCREW
Ordered April 30th
VIN received 8 July
Delivered to dealer 8 July.....

Straight from Dearborn via convoy.

GTA
Sponsored