First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 f150
Occupation
Driver
Well theres a new update, my name has vanished from my order wtf ?
Sponsored

Pete6114

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2023 Lincoln Aviator
Occupation
Retired Ford employee
Yes, dealer will fix that damage. I recommend for everybody to take lots of pictures, both outside as well as inside before driving off the lot. I always do and it has paid off several times.

My name is gone too.

fatmatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F-150
Well my truck just passed Wainwright on the train! Finally in AB... (final destination Calgary).

Ordered 3/25, built 6/21, shipped 6/22. ETA end of July but hopefully sooner at this pace! Seemingly one of the lucky ones...

Sponsored

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Well my truck just passed Wainwright on the train! Finally in AB... (final destination Calgary).

Ordered 3/25, built 6/21, shipped 6/22. ETA end of July but hopefully sooner at this pace! Seemingly one of the lucky ones...
What plant and what tracker are you using?

Zhenya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Lol I tired to get an update on my truck that I ordered in March. For the past 3 months the sales person has been ignoring my calls, texts, and email. It’s not like I try to contact him 10 times a week. I would call or text him once every 2 weeks but for the past 3 months no reply back from him. Not even a text message back saying he’s busy and to call back the next day. He just completely shut me out.
I don’t know what to do now.
What about physically going to the dealership and asking them about your order?

20acrefarms

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 VW Atlas, 2023 F150 XL
Occupation
Industrial Fire Fighter
Palsapp updated today so I went to check the dealers yard and the truck has arrived, I am wondering how long it usually takes them to get the vehicle ready to go.
No rust that I noticed but unfortunately there’s some damage on the bumper, fenders and a door (just some scratches) and I am wondering if dealer is supposed to fix that?
Took it only 8 days to get to Winkler, Manitoba from Dearborn plant.

That is a nice looking truck.! It’s making me rethink all of my ordering decisions
That is a nice looking truck.! It’s making me rethink all of my ordering decisions

Last edited:

mxc27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Lol I tired to get an update on my truck that I ordered in March. For the past 3 months the sales person has been ignoring my calls, texts, and email. It’s not like I try to contact him 10 times a week. I would call or text him once every 2 weeks but for the past 3 months no reply back from him. Not even a text message back saying he’s busy and to call back the next day. He just completely shut me out.
I think I have an idea of where you ordered from, judging by the comments I've seen on a particular dealership in the GTA around the forums. While I have a fantastic dealer in the Ottawa area, I've had bad dealership experiences before around Montreal, so what I'd recommend in your case is to call the new vehicle sales director first, and the dealership GM next if it doesn't work.

If that still doesn't work, find the GTA area sales manager (will have a @ford.com email) and email him, that'll piss off your dealer but trust me you'll hear back within 24 hours.

Sponsored

Zhenya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
What have you ordered?

to be honest I wanted to try getting space white or lead foot truck but was afraid of it slowing down my order and the plain white truck is the easiest to keep clean.

20acrefarms

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 VW Atlas, 2023 F150 XL
Occupation
Industrial Fire Fighter
What have you ordered?

to be honest I wanted to try getting space white or lead foot truck but was afraid of it slowing down my order and the plain white truck is the easiest to keep clean.
I ordered a space white xlt 302a. Didn’t go sport package or lariat because I don’t like the console shifter but I am not a huge Chrome fan ?

85Mustangman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Supercab/ 6.5 box, 2.7, 302A, Antimatter
Occupation
Retired
I tired they just say the sales person is not available and to try calling him later
How about publicly shaming him and the dealership... start by publishing the names here, tell us all about your bad experience giving names and dates.

Just don't lie or exaggerate... state just the facts. It will make you feel better and might even help people here on this forum who are shopping for a truck to select another dealership.

Plus as someone else pointed out, contact Ford Canada directly and tell them you are being let down buy the dealership.

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Not acceptable. Email the general sales manager and see what’s up.