Sponsored

Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Lariat - Soon to be gone! 2021 Here I come!
Occupation
small business owner
Anybody ordered/contemplating ordering a 2021? I heard there were constraints with some packages up here. Specifically want a Platinum with work surface, fold flat seats, and spray in bed liner...Powerboost 7kwh.

I see some dealers here have vin#'s and showing on order...anyone have any info on if ANY have hit Ontario lots and above specs?

Thx!
Sponsored

billybob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 302A, 2012 Focus SEL
Occupation
EE
The build and price just went live on ford Canada and in Manitoba so far I have only seen lariat or xlt incoming with the first units supposed to be in this week.

Icbmredrat

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew
Just wanted to check up with the ones that ordered.

My Bill of Sale doesn’t list much information. Just lists the price, discount, taxes and OTD price. The yellow sheet doesn’t list the truck details at all but I did get a copy of the “vehicle order sheet”...

I’m in Ontario.

Norheat

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 f150 5.0, 2021 F150 hybrid
I ordered in early September, Lariat PB 502A.
No Vin or build date yet, but ford did recieve the order and confirm it with the dealer. I hear that it could be April before I see my truck. I also am in Ontario.

Icbmredrat

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew
I ordered in early September, Lariat PB 502A.
No Vin or build date yet, but ford did recieve the order and confirm it with the dealer. I hear that it could be April before I see my truck. I also am in Ontario.
Just wondering how do we confirm with Ford that the order and details was received correctly? Thanks

Sponsored

xiaowudao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Ordered late September and last contact with dealer was about a week ago. they basically said they won’t have an update for me until OKTB has been achieved

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Just wondering how do we confirm with Ford that the order and details was received correctly? Thanks
My dealer in the U.S. told me I would receive and email from Ford advising of further instructions once my order had been picked up. My order was placed 10/28, and still not a word.

I haven’t bothered my dealer because I know they probably don’t have any info for me either. I will be on their ass, though, if I don’t hear something very shortly after OKTB is achieved!

Norheat

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
When I went back to the dealer to try and find out what the status was, they showed me the order confirmation that ford received it, but that it has no build date yet.
At this rate maybe they will be 2022s.

Norheat

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Got my Vin today for my hybrid and a ETA delivery date of 01 /25 /21.
They said that it could be a week early or a week later than the ETA.

Sponsored

ellnemm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Z4M roadster, 2019 Jetta, 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Ordered a Lariat 3.5 eco boost on Oct 05, got the VIN last week with “order in process”. This week we’re at “sent to plant”. No build or delivery date at this time. Getting information from the dealer is no easy.

hillbros_96

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150, 2021 F150
I was told mine is allocated for Feb build. Turns out for allocation, they front-load the US trucks early in the build schedule as the Americans are willing to pay for the new and shiny. Were our Canadian trucks are allocated heavily in the second half of the build year, but my order was received by the factory on August 12th and the suspense is killing me.

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
I was told mine is allocated for Feb build. Turns out for allocation, they front-load the US trucks early in the build schedule as the Americans are willing to pay for the new and shiny. Were our Canadian trucks are allocated heavily in the second half of the build year, but my order was received by the factory on August 12th and the suspense is killing me.
I'm not sure I believe that they front-load the US trucks. Lots of new trucks starting to show up at the dealerships. I'm still waiting for my VIN/build date as well but my take is the allocation allotted to the dealers is impacting us. From what I observed is the large dealers in Canada are getting the new trucks and have them on the lots but the smaller dealers are still waiting for their delivery. I think the dealer saying they front-load the US is just trying to justify why they don't have any - I don't know but that's my observation. Regardless, I agree this suspense is no fun and it makes it worse when you see people that ordered after us getting some movement. Hopefully soon.

hillbros_96

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150, 2021 F150
Actually didn't come from the dealer, it was my Ford Fleet representative who passed the information on. Definitely tired of waiting since the outside pic of mine showed up in the color thread for it.
Sponsored