Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

Klinter

First Name
Klint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 XLT, 2021 F150 Lariat PB
Curious what major changes you made to your order? I know for my order, it took me 3 months of researching the forums, test drives and talking to existing orders to come up with my build and only thing I keep question myself on is going with the 5.5ft bed over the 6.5. Totally understand the accessories, had them all in the dining room and moved them out to the garage this weekend. $6k worth of accessories, just waiting on cap to be delivered, well...and the 10/31 truck. ?
I'm a 10/31 too. Ordered Feb22. It was built 04/26 and now sits....... Did have a delivery date of June 5th for about 2 weeks until I got the e-mail it would be delayed....
Sponsored

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I'm a 10/31 too. Ordered Feb22. It was built 04/26 and now sits....... Did have a delivery date of June 5th for about 2 weeks until I got the e-mail it would be delayed....
I have had 3 eta's now. May 22, June ?, Aug 20 now Oct 31st.

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Nice setup, I like it. Great call on the tow mirrors. I did that too. Makes the trucks look so much better in my opinion. Ya, I figure if I'm going to keep this truck for a while I'm putting my foot down and getting exactly what I want/can afford. And if I have to wait a while, whatever. In 4 years from now the extra 4 month wait will be non existent and I won't have to be thinking, "If I just ordered the new one, I'd be driving that instead..." so punish myself now. Thank myself later.. Thanks for the encouragement! Let's hope our trucks come soon! Yours probably before mine now... Theoretically anyway...
Found the regular mirrors small. Like driving the old man's truck with the big mirrors. Plan on keeping this for a while as well, thats why I took 3 months to figure out what exactly I wanted. Good luck with your build.

Love pop's diesel, just not good for a daily driver. ?

Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates 20200908_142046

Sponsored

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Why do you say the F250 is not good for a DD?
In the Toronto area, it takes me an hour and a half to two hours to get to work that is 60km away. There is a lot of stop and start on the highway, no good for fuel mileage in comparison to my Chevy cruze that averages 8L/100KM vs my dad's truck that averages 14L/100KM. And trying to find parking is pretty tough, that truck wouldn't fit in our underground garage either. ? I guess it depends on what you need for a daily driver, I don't need a truck to get to the office.

jtcomin

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Fusion, 2019 Flex, 2004 Jeep TJ, 1996 Sierra
Occupation
Bean Counter
Just got this from the dealer, the status hasn’t been updated since May 14 so hopefully something is happening and it just hasn’t been updated! He has spoken to his rep and supposedly it is a battery, not a chip issue. The wait continues.....

Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates Untitled

85Mustangman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Supercab/ 6.5 box, 2.7, 302A, Antimatter
Occupation
Retired
Just got this from the dealer, the status hasn’t been updated since May 14 so hopefully something is happening and it just hasn’t been updated! He has spoken to his rep and supposedly it is a battery, not a chip issue. The wait continues.....

Untitled.jpg
Do you happen to know what this report is called specifically? I would like to get the same thing from my dealer, but want to be sure that I ask for the report, whatever it is, by name.

Blinky

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT

Untitled.jpg
I got an update from my dealer. My truck has the same ETA Disposition of "Traced Units" when before it was blank. Anyone here know what that means? My truck never made it to Ramp 59, but seems stuck in some no where land still in production since May 15th. The initial ETA end date of June, 14th passed and just got updated to July 4th. I'm thinking that's just a default 3 weeks added to eta.

Sponsored

Floatman

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Lariat 500A, 2021 lariat 502A
Occupation
Retired- Livin' the Dream
I looked up your VIN from the order list and checked it on https://www.palsapp.com/ and it shows up, so the shipper knows about your truck. I think that's a good thing!
So I just looked up my VIN on Palsapp.com, and it says my truck was shipped to a closed airforce base called RICHARDS GEBAUR. Don't tell me it's another delay!

JDMan

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
In the Toronto area, it takes me an hour and a half to two hours to get to work that is 60km away. There is a lot of stop and start on the highway, no good for fuel mileage in comparison to my Chevy cruze that averages 8L/100KM vs my dad's truck that averages 14L/100KM. And trying to find parking is pretty tough, that truck wouldn't fit in our underground garage either. ? I guess it depends on what you need for a daily driver, I don't need a truck to get to the office.
ahh yes, I forget some people still need to go to a physical chair. Time to find another job :)

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
So I just looked up my VIN on Palsapp.com, and it says my truck was shipped to a closed airforce base called RICHARDS GEBAUR. Don't tell me it's another delay!
Another poster from Toronto was saying trucks bound for Ontario ship through there. Not sure where you are but it might just be a “sorting” facility of some sort lol. Google map it. You can see trucks and rail cars there.
Sponsored