Sponsored

Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

Eased

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT Sport 2.7L EcoBoost
Whether its a rule or not, you would be foolish not to pick it up early... there's stories about unscrupulous dealers selling trucks out from under previous agreed pre-orders at WAY over MSRP.

With little to no inventory available on lots, plenty of willing cash customers and starving commission based salesmen chomping at the bit, well... you get the picture.

If you truly CANT pick it up before end of June, well then you have a problem, truly a problem many on this forum would like to have. Unless you have a major health issue or something similar, you probably won't get too get too much sympathy from f150gen14 readers.
I'm not looking for sympathy from anyone, there is nothing to be sympathetic about. It was a question.

My question is whether the $4000 incentive that was active at the time of signing+deposit should stick regardless of when it is picked up, or if these offers truly expire.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
Test

I'm not looking for sympathy from anyone, there is nothing to be sympathetic about. It was a question.

My question is whether the $4000 incentive that was active at the time of signing+deposit should stick regardless of when it is picked up, or if these offers truly expire.
I would think there has to be a time frame. Or else you could pick it up in 2023 with the 2021 incentives. I’m just not sure if it’s 20 days.

1fitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Anyone else tracking their railcar that's part of a delay due to 'conveyance mechanical failure' ?

Last edited:

65mustang

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
56 TBird, 65 Mustang, 98 F250 etc
Occupation
Retired FoMoCo
Literally the best post in the history of this forum. LOL. Someone should sticky this with a subject "I just ordered 5 days ago.. WHERE IS MY VIN?"
Maybe Ford is building my truck "special" hahahah. 10 months, trying to negotiate snow tires with the dealer! Lariat Supercab
FTEX1EP1MFB58797
Receipt Date2020-12-03
ETA End Date2021-10-31
Production Date2021-04-30

Sponsored

Gallo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21LarietPB145
Check out a quote from an article in the Globe &mail today about the semi conductor shortage.

“In the meantime, auto makers are doing their best to ensure customers don’t have to pay a premium to sit in the driver’s seat of a new vehicle because of the run on chips. Various auto makers, including General Motors and Ford, and Tier 1 suppliers such as Magna International, declined to speak for this article, though indicated in e-mail statements that they were managing the shortage well.”

Looks like FORD thinks their managing the situation well. LOL:LOL:

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I am hoping someone is able to help me out. I ordered my truck end of March and the receipt date says 24-Mar-2021. I’ve just found the tracking site where I can input my VIN and order number, I am just curious why all of the other dates are blank (see screenshot). You would think some progress would have been made on my truck since it’s been 2 months now?
Thanks

CD8B1F90-28D3-4ADF-8A98-92B6DE14BCB4.jpeg
Mine sat like that for a while too. Took almost 2 months before it was in production with the plant closures. You will probably get your truck before those of us that already had it built and now sits waiting for modules. ?

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I am hoping someone is able to help me out. I ordered my truck end of March and the receipt date says 24-Mar-2021. I’ve just found the tracking site where I can input my VIN and order number, I am just curious why all of the other dates are blank (see screenshot). You would think some progress would have been made on my truck since it’s been 2 months now?
Thanks

CD8B1F90-28D3-4ADF-8A98-92B6DE14BCB4.jpeg
Do you have a windows sticker? Blend date and what plant?

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Was busy yesterday making sure the dealer and Ford (Ford Canada and Ford US) know what a bang up job I think they are doing in handling this mess. Got a call from customer service today. Told them I wasn't looking to find out when I'm going to get my truck, but the fellow kept reiterating October 31st. Asked what the heck they are doing and why trucks built in May are being delivered, he said sorry, only here to discuss your specific VIN. ? Asked how incompetent they have to be not to prioritize these trucks that have been sitting in lots for the last 2+ months. I don't even care if they work from the oldest to newest even though my build was April 28th. Shutdown the lines and gets those 28,000 trucks delivered or ramp the lines back up based on widget availability. He said he has no inside information on how planning and prioritizing works.

What is really the point of paying a customer service rep that is only able to give you an estimated eta. That is what trackers are for. Heck they could even have an automatic robot call/answering service to give you this info. What a waste of money.

Zhenya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
I am not able to open the window sticker. The window sticker link takes me to a page that says a window sticker has not yet been generated for this vehicle and to check back later. As for blend date and plant, I am not sure?
I ordered March 29th and I have window sticker and blend date of June 18th, but that lines on tracker page are still blank for me with ETA of 1990

Sponsored

Pete6114

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2023 Lincoln Aviator
Occupation
Retired Ford employee

Once your truck sits on the dealer lot, he starts paying interest on it, costing him money. Getting 20 days to hand over the money is quite generous in my opinion. Get it or You'll loose the $4000 plus $1000. Those incentives will indeed expire. They are locked to your specific order.

HJL

First Name
Harv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 KR 5.0, 2006 Escape
Occupation
Self employed
Finally some movement on my 2/27 KR order. The tracker says its built and awaiting shipment with a June 23 dealer delivery!