Sponsored

Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

blind56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 2.7EB, 2016 WRX
yeah good point on the dates being very “soft”
Same, Pioneer has confirmed its at Agincourt railyard in Toronto. And Canadian Pacific has updated that railcar to delivered/empty
Not sure where you ordered from...but if it's going to a dealership somewhere in the GTA then you should see Palsapp update in the next few days.

supamonks

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Not sure where you ordered from...but if it's going to a dealership somewhere in the GTA then you should see Palsapp update in the next few days.
When i put in my VIN in palsapp it still says Richards Gebaur in Kansas. Never updated again after that.

supamonks

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Did your truck get delivered to the dealership already?
No not yet. But according to the dealer and Pioneer its arrived in Toronto awaiting shipment to the dealer.

But without Palsapp I wont know where its going from here on out.
Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates screenshot_20210503_082322_chrome_7b7c885f76b1066e60222bdd76b972cdad7c5488

Sponsored

blind56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 2.7EB, 2016 WRX
Right, so you should see palsapp update and populate with another line item which will be the transport from the railyard to the dealer.

Jay613

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT Leadfoot 302A
That would be awesome! I’m in Ottawa

I’ll be hitting refresh on the palsapp page like an ocd rat over the next few days for sure

My1stF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat velocity blue, 2.7 FX4 sport
That would be awesome! I’m in Ottawa

I’ll be hitting refresh on the palsapp page like an ocd rat over the next few days for sure
Wonder if it'll be trackable through Palsapp? Mine didn't show up but it was transported from Montreal to Ottawa. Have you tried checking some VINs of KC built trucks at your dealership to see if any show up? I did that and none of the KC built trucks showed being delivered to my dealership through Palsapp. I only knew it was delivered through the Ford tracker on this site (one day after it was actually delivered)

Jay613

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wonder if it'll be trackable through Palsapp? Mine didn't show up but it was transported from Montreal to Ottawa. Have you tried checking some VINs of KC built trucks at your dealership to see if any show up? I did that and none of the KC built trucks showed being delivered to my dealership through Palsapp. I only knew it was delivered through the Ford tracker on this site (one day after it was actually delivered)
im having the same experience, a few days ago it was at the railyard in Toronto but the Ford tracker I used (and check multiple times daily) has just updated this morning to “delivered”. With a delivery date of yesterday. Palsapp never populated a sencond line or trip so I’m assuming it was another transport company. I’ll double check with pioneer this morning before I call the dealer.

My1stF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat velocity blue, 2.7 FX4 sport
im having the same experience, a few days ago it was at the railyard in Toronto but the Ford tracker I used (and check multiple times daily) has just updated this morning to “delivered”. With a delivery date of yesterday. Palsapp never populated a sencond line or trip so I’m assuming it was another transport company. I’ll double check with pioneer this morning before I call the dealer.
Mine was the same. Ford tracker updated the day after the "delivered" date. Your truck should be here! ?

Sponsored

Jay613

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
this has been my timeline from order to delivery.

Feb. 08 Unscheduled clean/ order placed
Feb. 11 Scheduled week April 05 KC plant
Mar. 19 Scheduled day April 09 KC plant
Mar. 31 Sent to plant
April 15 Produced
April 16 released to body co.(Spray in liner)
April 19 released for shipping
April 22 shipped on railcar
May 01 arrived/ off-loaded from railcar in Toronto
May 04 (20:13) arrived at dealer in Ottawa
Palsapp never updated because Jack Cooper did not make the delivery. It was McGill Transport that delivered it to the dealer.
hope this can give some insight although there are so many variables between every build. I believe some options are taking longer and the more “loaded” your truck is the more chips it requires. This is by no means a high end F-150. It’s a Mid range XLT 4x4 sport 302A.

Imagine XLS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
this has been my timeline from order to delivery.

Feb. 08 Unscheduled clean/ order placed
Feb. 11 Scheduled week April 05 KC plant
Mar. 19 Scheduled day April 09 KC plant
Mar. 31 Sent to plant
April 15 Produced
April 16 released to body co.(Spray in liner)
April 19 released for shipping
April 22 shipped on railcar
May 01 arrived/ off-loaded from railcar in Toronto
May 04 (20:13) arrived at dealer in Ottawa
Palsapp never updated because Jack Cooper did not make the delivery. It was McGill Transport that delivered it to the dealer.
hope this can give some insight although there are so many variables between every build. I believe some options are taking longer and the more “loaded” your truck is the more chips it requires. This is by no means a high end F-150. It’s a Mid range XLT 4x4 sport 302A.
Mine is an XLT 302A too, PB.
It has been in "awaiting shipment" status for one week, my dealer(Montreal) told me this mourning, it is waiting for chips...

Stubblejumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
My truck was apparently on a CP rail car in Indiana as of a week ago, My ETA is May 22-28, so I won't bother checking with the dealer again, for a couple of weeks. Hopefully, my truck was where the tracker indicated, and there won't be any shipping delays. If the delivery goes as estimated, it will have been 10-11 weeks from placing the order until the dealer receives my truck.

Gman73

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger, 2021 Ford F-150 on order
Occupation
Facilities Manager
Looks like my truck is finally on its way. Checked the Cassen's tracking but hasn't updated yet.

Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates screenshot_20210505_105443_chrome_751e251b0b560cfa3d6f8d408b2647138add19c3
Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates 2021-05-05_11-35-06

Last edited: