Mine went from delivery April 23 to tbd to July 29, there goes my summer plans
Sponsored

Bellavance

First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mercedes E300-4Matic and Ford F-150 on order.
I could read and download my truck's Window Sticker, and it's now disappeared a couple of weeks ago. I now get this message :
Please check back later. The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle.
Is this common?

Gman73

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger, 2021 Ford F-150 on order
Occupation
Facilities Manager
I could read and download my truck's Window Sticker, and it's now disappeared a couple of weeks ago. I now get this message :
Please check back later. The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle.
Is this common?
Happened to me, it came back about a week later

Sgtslaughter

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 King Ranch
Is this common?
Mines been like that for a month or more.

You guys see there’s no more rebates? So much for trying to grab one off the lot unless a guy wants to pay msrp.

Gman73

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger, 2021 Ford F-150 on order
Occupation
Facilities Manager

You guys see there’s no more rebates? So much for trying to grab one off the lot unless a guy wants to pay msrp.
I think I have just resigned myself to waiting it out, I tried multiple dealers, other makes. It the same at every dealership around me. Almost no stock of trucks Ford, Ram, GMC or Chevy. What little stock they do have are base models. So only other choice is to cancel order and keep my current truck. I thought about doing that and holding out for a 2022 but from all of what I am reading this chip shortage is projected to last up to 2 more years and affect production for that long. So guess the option is just wait or keep mine for another 2-3 years

Sponsored

Jay613

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT Leadfoot 302A
screenshot_20210503_082322_chrome_7b7c885f76b1066e60222bdd76b972cdad7c5488.jpg

Looks like mine hit the yard in Scarborough on May 1st. Mine is coming from KC. So if anyone is awaiting a shipment, could expect their truck in a couple days.
what I don’t get is the ETA start date... for example yours has ETA END DATE of May 22. But start date of May 16.

mine is similar with ETA START May 13
And ETA END May 19.
I’m starting to think the ETA START is when a transport truck is scheduled to pick it up from the rail yard.

I’ll keep checking palsapp but I’m not even sure Jack Cooper does the transport here

Jay613

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

did they remove $1000 factory incentive for May?
I did notice Ford Canada slashed their interest rates for financing from 2.99% to 1.49%

supamonks

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
I did notice Ford Canada slashed their interest rates for financing from 2.99% to 1.49%
Yea rates are down but there is no incentives. shot the prices up. Sucks....Its cheaper for me to go with the 3.49 from December and all the intensives.

what I don’t get is the ETA start date... for example yours has ETA END DATE of May 22. But start date of May 16.

mine is similar with ETA START May 13
And ETA END May 19.
I’m starting to think the ETA START is when a transport truck is scheduled to pick it up from the rail yard.

I’ll keep checking palsapp but I’m not even sure Jack Cooper does the transport here
I dont think so, from what I hear you can ignore those dates. Most show up way before that. My palsapp information stopped working once it went to Kansas airport, no updates since but I know from Pioneer its in Toronto.

My1stF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat velocity blue, 2.7 FX4 sport
The $4k delivery allowance is gone. But the $1k factory order bonus is back and rates have dropped from April.

Jay613

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yea rates are down but there is no incentives. shot the prices up. Sucks....Its cheaper for me to go with the 3.49 from December and all the intensives.

I dont think so, from what I hear you can ignore those dates. Most show up way before that. My palsapp information stopped working once it went to Kansas airport, no updates since but I know from Pioneer its in Toronto.
yeah good point on the dates being very “soft”
Same, Pioneer has confirmed its at Agincourt railyard in Toronto. And Canadian Pacific has updated that railcar to delivered/empty

Sponsored

supamonks

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
yeah good point on the dates being very “soft”
Same, Pioneer has confirmed its at Agincourt railyard in Toronto. And Canadian Pacific has updated that railcar to delivered/empty
Sounds like we were on the same haul! Can't wait, keep me posted when you get yours

Jay613

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The $4k delivery allowance is gone. But the $1k factory order bonus is back and rates have dropped from April.
Damn, that’s a steep increase on new orders

My1stF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat velocity blue, 2.7 FX4 sport
Damn, that’s a steep increase on new orders
Not surprising. Supply is low, demand is high so they want to squeeze out as much as possible with what they've got.