Sponsored

Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

Saxt15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150 XLT Sport SE
I was told on Saturday my truck was in QC, on its way to Ottawa this week. Pretty stoked! Rims and Tires are sitting in my garage.
Sponsored

Mash150

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 King Ranch, 157, SQ , PB
Occupation
Unskilled House Mechanic
So that’s how you got your truck so soon. Ordered without rims and tires. Never thought of that and I’m still waiting.

Joking of course. You must be happy to get the new truck.

Congrats on actually getting a vehicle from Ford

Stubblejumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I was just at the dealership, where the sales manager tracked my Lariat for me. He showed me on the screen that it is built and on a railcar , with an eta of May 22-28. My order was placed March 15, and with all of the delays, I was not expecting to receive my truck in May or even June.

Last edited:

Gman73

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger, 2021 Ford F-150 on order
Occupation
Facilities Manager
I was just at the dealership, where the sales manager tracked my Lariat for me. He showed me on the screen that it is built and on a railcar , with an eta of May 22-28. My order was placed March 15, and with all of the delays, I was not expecting to receive my truck until May or even June.
Congrats, you got extremely lucky. It could be the other way like me who ordered in Nov and my truck has been in production status since March 8th, now sitting waiting on parts. I will be lucky if I get delivery in May or June. From what I am now starting to hear it could be up till Sept. You dodged a bullet on yours.

Sgtslaughter

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 King Ranch
I was just at the dealership, where the sales manager tracked my Lariat for me. He showed me on the screen that it is built and on a railcar , with an eta of May 22-28. My order was placed March 15, and with all of the delays, I was not expecting to receive my truck in May or even June.
Guessing this is a KC truck? Does your Ford tracker indicate it’s shipped?
My dealer tried telling me that Ford has quit updating the Ford tracker, and trucks are just showing up at the dealership without expecting them...which is code for they have no idea what to tell customers.

Sponsored

Stubblejumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
My dealer tried telling me that Ford has quit updating the Ford tracker, and trucks are just showing up at the dealership without expecting them...which is code for they have no idea what to tell customers.
I didn't look to see if it was Kansas City or Dearborn, I was happy to see that it was built and on a railcar. It mentioned a Canadian railway, Canadian Pacific sounds familiar

Last edited:

supamonks

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
I have a KC truck. your dealer can tell where it is. Just got notified today it’s in a rail car in Indiana so getting close.

blind56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 2.7EB, 2016 WRX
Doubt that's true, the tracker on this website updated for me all the way until the vehicle was delivered to the dealer this past weekend.

85Mustangman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Supercab/ 6.5 box, 2.7, 302A, Antimatter
Occupation
Retired
Sounds like you need to shop at another dealership, although in Saskatchewan the choices may be a little more limited. Either they are consciously lying to you or just making up shit, hoping you’ll buy it. Either way, why not give you credit for being an adult and understanding that it truly is out of the dealerships hands.

Sgtslaughter

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 King Ranch
Sounds like you need to shop at another dealership, although in Saskatchewan the choices may be a little more limited. Either they are consciously lying to you or just making up shit, hoping you’ll buy it. Either way, why not give you credit for being an adult and understanding that it truly is out of the dealerships hands.
Capital Ford...they move a lot of vehicles. Obviously didn’t know I know exactly where my truck is...ramp59 in Dearborn.

Sponsored

blind56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 2.7EB, 2016 WRX
And my sales manager mentioned Indiana as well.
Interesting route...my KC truck basically followed the Mississippi all the way up to Minny, and then kind of went diagonal up to cross at Portal and into Estevan.

supamonks

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Interesting route...my KC truck basically followed the Mississippi all the way up to Minny, and then kind of went diagonal up to cross at Portal and into Estevan.
I should have mentioned mine is coming to Southern Ontario. Hamilton specifically.

Jay613

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT Leadfoot 302A
I have a KC truck. your dealer can tell where it is. Just got notified today it’s in a rail car in Indiana so getting close.
my truck is also a KC build. Tracker indicates it’s been shipped on Apr 21-22 I have the railcar # but all attempts at tracking it tell me the railcar is in Princeton, Indiana since Mar. 03. Which makes no sense.
Sponsored