Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Bourgeois Ford in Midland. That April 26 is not when the truck is due in.
I tried to work out a deal with them as well, but couldn't finalize the deal. Ended up going to Fraser in Oshawa. Ordered March 6th, had a build day of April 12th, but was moved to April 26th. Fingers crossed to get it first week of June.
Sponsored

supamonks

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
I tried to work out a deal with them as well, but couldn't finalize the deal. Ended up going to Fraser in Oshawa. Ordered March 6th, had a build day of April 12th, but was moved to April 26th. Fingers crossed to get it first week of June.
i can’t believe how fast orders made in march are getting scheduled! that’s awesome news for you guys!

going on 5 months for this guy and my window sticker just showed up haha

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
i can’t believe how fast orders made in march are getting scheduled! that’s awesome news for you guys!

I think it could be a lot to do with the build, the only thing I was worried about was the max tow on my build. Originally had the spray in liner and wheel well liner but cancelled that part and will go after market.

XLT, 3.5 eco, Supercrew, 4x4, 5 1/2 box, Agate Black, 302a, XTR, 360 camera, max trailer tow, tow mirrors, tailgate step, power adjustable pedals, B&O sound, Co-pilot assist 2.0, 2kw pro power.

Sponsored

David Adkins

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 f-150, 2020 expedition
Occupation
Retired
Power running boards? Did I miss an option? I ordered the 302A High package which I understand gets me the chrome 6” running boards, but I’m intrigued about power running boards??
Very disappointed when I saw the power running boards no longer drop down. They just fold down and remain at door sill height, useless.

r-model

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Competition Orange Mustang GT with some goodies, 2021 F150 XLT 302A Velocity Blue (ordered)
Occupation
designer
my build is waiting to be shipped, but no due date yet

blind56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 2.7EB, 2016 WRX
Two weeks on the "Awaiting Shipment-Released" status, either Ford shipped my truck without scanning it in(is that even a thing?) or I need to go join that build but not shipped thread...

Stubblejumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150

Mine is one of those orders, but a tentative scheduled build week doesn't mean much at this point, it can easily be rescheduled. I was told 8-12 weeks when my order was placed March 15, but the reality is that even if my truck is build as scheduled, it will be 10 weeks to be built, so a minimum of 13-14 weeks to be delivered. To be honest, I will be thrilled if my truck arrives in June.

But I really find it entertaining to see all the ads for the F-150 , to try and sell trucks, that they can't even build at this time. lol

Last edited:

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
Very disappointed when I saw the power running boards no longer drop down. They just fold down and remain at door sill height, useless.
sure looks like they drop down?

Sponsored

Zhenya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
So I asked my dealer about DORA so I can track my order when it gets build date assigned and all I got back was:

“Sorry, unfortunately that is a US option only. Canada doesn’t offer a customer order tracking system. “

I asked him to send it to me anyways just for my records but he is just ignoring it.

TeacherT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Crew 4x4
Original purchase date: Jan. 28
Build date: April 17
ETA: May 21st
Just got window sticker yesterday.

2021 Lariat Supercrew 4x4 Antimatter blue 502A.

towingnp

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, 2021 F150 Lariat on order
So I asked my dealer about DORA so I can track my order when it gets build date assigned and all I got back was:

“Sorry, unfortunately that is a US option only. Canada doesn’t offer a customer order tracking system. “

I asked him to send it to me anyways just for my records but he is just ignoring it.
Thought it was just me... I’ve been given a build week but my dealer is telling me the VIN or order# haven’t come through yet. I understand that is impossible. If a build is scheduled, it‘s got both of these. Either there isn’t really a firm build week or my rep doesn’t know or they don’t want us to try and track for some reason... Even when I purchased rep said they don’t like giving out VINs too ahead of time in case something happens during the build. At any rate, getting statuses on these trucks seems quite difficult.

Zhenya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Thought it was just me... I’ve been given a build week but my dealer is telling me the VIN or order# haven’t come through yet. I understand that is impossible. If a build is scheduled, it‘s got both of these. Either there isn’t really a firm build week or my rep doesn’t know or they don’t want us to try and track for some reason... Even when I purchased rep said they don’t like giving out VINs too ahead of time in case something happens during the build. At any rate, getting statuses on these trucks seems quite difficult.
I just got response from my dealer and he sent me picture of the screen with my order in, and it has order number but has no VIN or build date yet.
Sponsored