First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Mustang GT, 2021 F150 SCREW Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
Is there a link to the CP tracking tool?
Not that I`m aware of, called the 888 number with the railcar info that my dealer provided me with our last update and the automation tracks it down to its last check in. Takes 45 seconds. You will need the rail car number, don`t worry about the letters, from your dealer once its shipped.

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
My dealer emailed me saying that the truck was released to the shippers with an eta end date of March 15th. Honestly I'd be very happy to see it anytime next week.
Good news post a picture on here when you receive your new truck..... ?

Malua

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord (F-150 in order)
I got one more update on tracker, so now my truck is in transit and got ship date.

Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates 0BF967E7-1265-4F2A-A9BA-0BDDB30840DA

As well, received phone call from dealership and they told me tye expecting my truck between March 25 and April 2.

Sponsored

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
I got one more update on tracker, so now my truck is in transit and got ship date.

0BF967E7-1265-4F2A-A9BA-0BDDB30840DA.jpeg

As well, received phone call from dealership and they told me tye expecting my truck between March 25 and April 2.
At this point, if I was you, I’d hope for April 2nd. Your Jan deals are better than March, might as well hope for a better deal in April. What’s a few days at this point?

Malua

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
At this point, if I was you, I’d hope for April 2nd. Your Jan deals are better than March, might as well hope for a better deal in April. What’s a few days at this point?
I know. Realy need another vehicle asap but day or two can swallow. Anyway they will need few days for pre delivery plus still thinking about leveling kit and bigger tires

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
I know. Realy need another vehicle asap but day or two can swallow. Anyway they will need few days for pre delivery plus still thinking about leveling kit and bigger tires
I switched from buying to leasing... therefore I also changed my mind on the levelling kit. Kind of disappointed that it's not going to be levelled. I'm jealous of those that are doing it. And it's not that I can't do it, it's just not worth me doing it for someone else to enjoy at my cost. I wanted the FX4 decals removed so I can go blackout (ordered some black decals) and they said it'll cost me $200 to have them replaced when I bring the truck back. lol F* that. I told them to take it off anyway. Worst case scenario if I do bring it back to them, vs trade in elsewhere, I'll buy a cheap set of the net and put them on. They probably won't even notice. or I'll take off the black ones and bring it back with nothing. they might not even notice that the decals are missing. lol Anyone ever work with leases? Share your thoughts.

My1stF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat velocity blue, 2.7 FX4 sport
They'll probably pressure you to pick it up before end of March so they can count it in their Q1 delivery #'s.

Sponsored

Malua

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I switched from buying to leasing... therefore I also changed my mind on the levelling kit. Kind of disappointed that it's not going to be levelled. I'm jealous of those that are doing it. And it's not that I can't do it, it's just not worth me doing it for someone else to enjoy at my cost. I wanted the FX4 decals removed so I can go blackout (ordered some black decals) and they said it'll cost me $200 to have them replaced when I bring the truck back. lol F* that. I told them to take it off anyway. Worst case scenario if I do bring it back to them, vs trade in elsewhere, I'll buy a cheap set of the net and put them on. They probably won't even notice. or I'll take off the black ones and bring it back with nothing. they might not even notice that the decals are missing. lol Anyone ever work with leases? Share your thoughts.
I will leased as well and I agree that on the end someone else will enjoy at my cost. But... for only few bucks more monthly for leveling I’ll enjoy my truck till is with me. Only reason why I’m still thinking is because of bigger tires. Not sure I want to stretch that much.

My1stF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat velocity blue, 2.7 FX4 sport
Many many years ago, my friend was going to return his car back to Audi and he had debadged the A4 off the back of the car. They were going to charge him for it but he replaced it himself prior to turning it in.

My guess is the dealership will notice if the FX4 is missing. They may even go far as to think it was a body repair and the decal wasn't replaced. They may not notice if you left the black ones on though.

Malua

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
They'll probably pressure you to pick it up before end of March so they can count it in their Q1 delivery #'s.
I they give me truck around March 20-25 I’ll take it, but if we a talking more to end of the month I’ll push them to April

EOhana13

First Name
Eden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan murano
Honestly in my experience they don't give much of a shit. When my moms old lease was done her car had a dent from a hockey puck that hit off the post of my net into her fender... most canadian statement ever lol. I literally took a suction cup and a torch and made it look ok from about 10 feet as long as no one touched it and the dealer didn't say a single word lol. These are the before and after pics

Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates 20201127_182739

Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates 20201128_115906

Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates 20201128_192539

Malua

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Many many years ago, my friend was going to return his car back to Audi and he had debadged the A4 off the back of the car. They were going to charge him for it but he replaced it himself prior to turning it in.

My guess is the dealership will notice if the FX4 is missing. They may even go far as to think it was a body repair and the decal wasn't replaced. They may not notice if you left the black ones on though.
If you going to new lease/buy they will hardly look your truck. I was told from my sales guy that I can expect phone call from them after 16-18 months for replacement. They can’t wait to sell your truck to states
Sponsored